SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 08-15-2008, 05:26 AM
Sage User

Signal Breakup at adverts

Using the 6.4.8 beta, and some of the earlier 6.4.x betas I generally the system works fine however when the channel cuts to adverts, or back from adverts to the main program, the tunner seems to loose sync. If its a recorded show, and I stop and restart playback it will be fine until the next cut to advert or back from advert when the same will happen again.

Im using a Blackgold BGT3540 with one of the two DBS-T tuners.

As far as I can see the comskip function is turned off, but Im guessing from the time this happens that there is some kind of related issue.

Can anyone give me any clues please?
Old 08-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hi,

I'm using the older twin tuner (no dvb-s2). It works fine now and has for ages. I do remember having some issue a bit like this right at the start, but this resolved itself as soon as I used the Nvida codec. I don't know if this is the same issue as for you.

btw, I am considering getting one of these myself. Have you tried this with Freesat for DVB-S2 HD yet? This would be the reason for me getting it so would be very keen to see how this works?

Cheers, Mike