SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 09-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Sage Advanced User

Other Icons

In searching I found some references to what the icons means in the Recording view but I'm still getting some I have no idea what they mean. I've attached a screenshot Like for example under Judge Judy (which I did not tell it to record by the way) there is a 4. There are 3's by the other recordings. I think the small 1 by Super Why means its a First Run.

Going back to Judge Judy.. why would I sometimes get recordings I did not ask for and sometimes Live TV recordings do not go away when changing channels away from it. Honestly I never want to see something in the Recorded TV list unless I asked for it to be recorded.

I'm running the very latest version of Sage with SageMC bolted on to it.

This is a fairly new build and I'm still fighting with this issue above and a few others.

I have a PVR-1600 and a PVR-150 both feeding in analog signals and the Digital port on the 1600 is hooked to a antenna in the attic to pick up HDTV signals. I also have a HDHR feeding in Comcast QAM signals. Having the all too familiar problem with differnet volume levels between the sources.

I also can't seem to get the channel mappings right coming from the OTA HDTV channels.

I'm using a MediaMVP extender in our bedroom and the volume issue is the biggest one hurting the WAF.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg icons.jpg (28.9 KB, 405 views)
Old 09-03-2008, 05:27 PM
SageTVaholic

The yellow 4 next to Judge Judy is indicating that you are currently recording using tuner #4. The blue 3's indicate that those recordings were recorded using tuner #3 (the yellow icon changes to a blue one when the recording is complete). The green 1 is a first run indicator.

As to the other issues, the first thing is make sure you do all setup and configuration that is not SageMC-specific in the default STV (SageTV3.xml). This is of critical importance as those components in SageMC are out of date and slated to be removed. Also, if you wish to contact SageTV support, you will have to be using the default STV anyway. Once you get everything working there, then you can switch over to SageMC.

Aloha,
Mike