SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 09-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Sage User

KWorld Tuners

I'm just in the processing of trying to set up a Sage system for the whole house. I'm using an HP server and due to the limitations of the motherboard I needed to use PCI-e cards. I've fitted 2 x Kworld PE210 cards and the drivers have all installed fine.

Sage finds the 4 tuners and I can set up the first tuner on each card. The problem I am having is that if I try and do a channel scan with the second tuner, it doesn't find any channels. This happens with both cards.

I have tried using either an existing channel line-up (I get no signal displayed when checking the channels) or no channel line-up and just scan for channels.

The primary tuner on each card works fine and I can use this to record one channel and watch the other.

Please help as it is driving me nuts.

Many thanks

Matt