SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV International User Forums > SageTV United Kingdom
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV United Kingdom SageTV and SageTV Recorder Users from the UK - This forum is for you to post about specific issues using SageTV software in the UK.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:31 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminben View Post
Its done it again, its proberly something I'm doing and not related to the importer.
Code:
20080912 00:11:15.510 - Error - Unexpected error :Column 'epgid' is constrained to be unique.  Value 'EP0000080001' is already present.
It's a strange error, there shouldn't be duplicated EPGID when loading the previously imported programs (in the ProgramsXX.xml in the GuiData subfolder of the Config & Logs folder).

You had this error once, and it has not repeated (the ProgramsXX.xml is overwritten after each import). However this is the early stage of the Import, so it should not stuck the Importer at the cleaning lookup stage. Also the GUI and Import process are not the same one, so the GUI is showing what is reporting the Import process, if the Import process is not running anymore, the GUI will not be updated. When the GUI was stuck at cleaning lookup, does the Importer notification tray icon was still there and spinning?

Regards,
Stéphane.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephaneM View Post
When the GUI was stuck at cleaning lookup, does the Importer notification tray icon was still there and spinning?
Yes the icon disapears from the notification tray. The GUI doesnt get stuck as such but the progress bar never finishes. All I do is click the OK button and the data imports fine or appears to anyway. It is however doing it almost 100% of the time at the moment.

Cheers
Old 09-15-2008, 12:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

Send a message via ICQ to ElGato Send a message via MSN to ElGato
No EPG data for some channels?

Despite trying various lineups with the mc2xml grabber, there are a lot of channels that have no EPG data at all.

Example is Playboy One, the channel is listed as being available but no EPG data is being downloaded.

Last edited by ElGato; 09-15-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Sage User

I've got a weird problem with this. It appears that the sky sports info is shunted down 2 channels, that is the sky sports 1 guide is empty and is actually on sky sports 3, 2 on extra, 3 on sky sports news etc etc

Anyone else have this issue or any ideas?

Thanks
Old 09-19-2008, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux View Post
I've got a weird problem with this. It appears that the sky sports info is shunted down 2 channels, that is the sky sports 1 guide is empty and is actually on sky sports 3, 2 on extra, 3 on sky sports news etc etc

Anyone else have this issue or any ideas?

Thanks
Many reports about SKY lineup problems from media center users at the microsoft site

ex:
http://thegreenbutton.com/forums/thread/293306.aspx