SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 11-08-2008, 10:17 AM

Contro issue

Hi everyone!

I have to Problems with SageTV until now.

I install the Haup_no_focus_irremote_New_Remote and works perfect but when i press the power bottom one the software goes to sleep and i press again the power buttom to restore and the remote ir application of hauppage colaps and send me an error that the remote.exe is not working and I have to reopen the program.

The other issue that i have is inside of sagetv, sometimes when i change the channel the program stay loading the channel and dosent do anything just keep loading and i have to enter to process manager and i see that the program is increasing the use of the memory i have to end the process and open the program again.

I dont know if could be the Hardware, I have a GateWay GT3226m
with a Core2Duo 1.86
4GB of Ram
2 HD of 320
and a Hauppage Wintv 1250 PCExpress 1x

it would thank your help