SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 11-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Sage Aficionado

Recordings Folder appearing in Imported Videos Section

Since resetting my import directories, all my recordings are appearing in the imported videos section as well. The entire folder is appearing, however it is not listed as an import directory. I don't want the recordings appearing there...

Any ideas when to look at to fix this?

THanks.
DEFAULT STV
Comskip triggered by DirMON2 --- HD100 / HD200 /HD300
BMI fanart
Old 11-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Unknown videos found in the recording directories are imported so they aren't just sitting unseen on your drive(s).

If they are also still listed as recordings on the recording menu, then maybe they are archived & not getting filtered in the imported video browser.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:35 PM
Sage Aficionado

Well they are showing in both places, and I would like them to ONLY be on the recording menu. How might I fix that? make sure they are not set as arachived? thanks.
DEFAULT STV
BMI fanart
Old 11-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Administrator

Are you using the v6.5 beta?

What STV are you using for your interface -- default or SageMC?

- Andy
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Sage Aficionado

i am not using the BETA, I am on 6.4.8 stable. I am using the default STV, with some STVis
DEFAULT STV
BMI fanart
Old 11-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckwell View Post
I am using the default STV, with some STVis
Always troubleshoot using a default setup w/o any customizations.

Are these recording archived? If so, do they still get listed in the library if you remove the Archived setting? If not, then the STV simply had a filtering problem for the library view which should be fixed now in the v6.5 beta.

- Andy