SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydarksets View Post
I have had it fail on a couple of my movies so far. It thought "American Pie" was "American Pie presents Band Camp", and it thought "Friday" was "Friday the 13th". Interestingly, the imdb link in American Pie.properties was correct, but everything else (metadata, poster, background) was wrong. I didn't check for Friday.

I'm not complaining - it's running at 96%+ accuracy. Just pointing out that you can't assume that every title will be correct.

EDIT: As an aside, I renamed the directories "American Pie" and "Friday", respectively.
I'll take a look at how it scores results. It should be easy to sort out these kinds of issues.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Sage Advanced User

Is there a way for the info screen to detect the .m2ts files in the bluray folder format as HD rather than DVD so that when the logo comes up it will say HD?
HD200: 46" LCD & HD200:26" LCD
Old 03-06-2009, 06:31 PM
SageTVaholic

I tried using MovieInfo Screen but it doesn't totally work properly. I am getting the menu items still appearing on the left, not on the top like you show in your example. The screen has changed somewhat from the default SageMC screen so I know that it is using the MovieInfo STVi. Any idea why this would be the case?

This is on a PC using SageClient. I shut down SageClient, installed in the Sage folder (on client), loaded the STVi and then made the other change in settings. I did not shut down the service on the server, but that shouldn't matter, should it?

One other thing - on the MovieInfo screen clicking in the top left corner with a mouse does not go "Back" like it does normally in SageMC.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
I tried using MovieInfo Screen but it doesn't totally work properly. I am getting the menu items still appearing on the left, not on the top like you show in your example. The screen has changed somewhat from the default SageMC screen so I know that it is using the MovieInfo STVi. Any idea why this would be the case?

This is on a PC using SageClient. I shut down SageClient, installed in the Sage folder (on client), loaded the STVi and then made the other change in settings. I did not shut down the service on the server, but that shouldn't matter, should it?

One other thing - on the MovieInfo screen clicking in the top left corner with a mouse does not go "Back" like it does normally in SageMC.
You need to hit the Options button and select a layout.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Quote:

Have you looked at the options? Right-click with your mouse to access them.

Quote:
That's correct, I removed it as it could have been covered over with another screen object.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:01 PM
SageTVaholic

In the immor(t)al words of Homer Simpson "D'Oh!". What do I do on a HD-200 where there is no Right Click - does Options bring up this menu.

I am using MediaScraper to pull down Fanart and Coverart and I am just in the process of populating all of this. For some reason some movies show up as "No Cover Art" in MovieInfo but there is a valid DVD cover that you can see in the folder one level up. Any reason why this would be? What file is used for cover art? It's the .jpg file isn't it? I have "Back to the Future.mkv" and "Back to the Future Part II.mkv" in my Movies folder. I have both "Back to the Future Part II.jpg" and "Back to the Future.jpg" files but there is no valid covert art for Part II (or Part III for that matter).
Old 03-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
In the immor(t)al words of Homer Simpson "D'Oh!". What do I do on a HD-200 where there is no Right Click - does Options bring up this menu.

I am using MediaScraper to pull down Fanart and Coverart and I am just in the process of populating all of this. For some reason some movies show up as "No Cover Art" in MovieInfo but there is a valid DVD cover that you can see in the folder one level up. Any reason why this would be? What file is used for cover art? It's the .jpg file isn't it? I have "Back to the Future.mkv" and "Back to the Future Part II.mkv" in my Movies folder. I have both "Back to the Future Part II.jpg" and "Back to the Future.jpg" files but there is no valid covert art for Part II (or Part III for that matter).
http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=224
Old 03-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Use the "Options" key on the remote

Quote:
Its a naming issue, I got mine to work with Back to the Future 2. Checkout the screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BTTF2.jpg (170.1 KB, 258 views)
Old 03-06-2009, 07:36 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminben View Post
Its a naming issue, I got mine to work with Back to the Future 2. Checkout the screenshot.
OK that makes sense but as long as all of my file names (.mkv, .my, .jpg, _background.jpg) are consistent and don't use illegal characters then why does the filename matter? Mediascraper managed to find all of the info for me with "Part II" in the filename and created all of these files.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Sage Aficionado

I would also like the default focus to be the play button, for the WAF. I know I can hit the play button on the remote to play the video, but the wife wants to click the play button on the screen. I blame Tivo for this habit.
Old 03-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc983 View Post
Is there a way for the info screen to detect the .m2ts files in the bluray folder format as HD rather than DVD so that when the logo comes up it will say HD?
I've just been looking at this and as far as I can tell it does bring up the HD logo for .m2ts files as long as the film is in HD and has greater than 720p lines.

Quote:
OK that makes sense but as long as all of my file names (.mkv, .my, .jpg, _background.jpg) are consistent and don't use illegal characters then why does the filename matter? Mediascraper managed to find all of the info for me with "Part II" in the filename and created all of these files.
I don't know, thats just what worked for me. I'm sure if all your file names for a particuar movie are named the same then their is no reason why it shouldn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aflat View Post
I would also like the default focus to be the play button, for the WAF. I know I can hit the play button on the remote to play the video, but the wife wants to click the play button on the screen. I blame Tivo for this habit.
Yep, alrerady done and ready for the next release.

Last edited by jaminben; 03-07-2009 at 04:25 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:15 AM
Sage Icon

I've uploaded a beta version of the import to see how things go before I place it on the official download page. The beta can be found here.

As usual make sure you BACKUP first and install as you normally would but not over a previous install of the import.

Changes:

Added Default Focus to play button.
Added music preview panel.
Added additional .my file support.

Thanks goes to babgvant for hosting the file
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sample.jpg (182.4 KB, 250 views)

Last edited by jaminben; 03-07-2009 at 05:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Default Focus isn't on the play button

Just downloaded the new beta: Advanced_Movie_Info_Screen_V.2.0a_01
Is there a setting that enables/disables the Default Focus to play button? My Default Focus isn't on the play button. (I'm using preset #9 with a few minor tweaks.)

Thanks,
Chris
Old 03-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishallowell View Post
Just downloaded the new beta: Advanced_Movie_Info_Screen_V.2.0a_01
Is there a setting that enables/disables the Default Focus to play button? My Default Focus isn't on the play button. (I'm using preset #9 with a few minor tweaks.)
Ooops, I forgot about that menu. I'll get it fixed for the next release.

Sorry
Old 03-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Sage Advanced User

ok, no problem. (I told my wife and kids they just have to hit the play button. They seemed to be fine with that)

Thanks for all of your work on this! It is a great addition to SageMC.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminben View Post
I've just been looking at this and as far as I can tell it does bring up the HD logo for .m2ts files as long as the film is in HD and has greater than 720p lines.
The .m2ts files are in 1080p format. I used tsmuxer to just strip away the unneeded auio files but I didn't compress the file or anything. I did experiment with converting the .m2ts file into a .mkv container and that did detect it as HD. Also now that I think of it when is shows the description for the .m2ts file it even says that it is 1080p but still shows up as "dvd".

Also I know you've been working on adding additional logos for the tv recording side. Is there a way to add the bluray logo for the movie side so if it sees a .m2ts file at 720p or higher it will show the bluray logo and maybe even the audio type. Great work so far by the way.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Also I know you've been working on adding additional logos for the tv recording side. Is there a way to add the bluray logo for the movie side so if it sees a .m2ts file at 720p or higher it will show the bluray logo and maybe even the audio type.
I had thought about that but I've been busy with other things, I'll get around to it eventually
Old 03-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Sage Advanced User

any ideas on why its not displaying the HD logo for my .m2ts files for the current version?
Old 03-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
any ideas on why its not displaying the HD logo for my .m2ts files for the current version?
What does it say the screen resolution is when you look at the advanced info.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

.m2ts h.264 1080p