SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2010, 02:03 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
Thanks razr that worked
np
Check out TVExplorer
Old 03-17-2010, 06:04 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
EP,

There appears to be a problem with the scaling if I specify "/xRes" "480" the -l always defaults to 448 (/yres). This causes distortion and an elongated video ... in my case the video was 4:3 so the -l should be 352.

If i remove all mention in the snips of yres then handbrake handles the scaling properly.

snip of code with /res in snips
--crop 12:20:15:17 -l 448 -w 480
Yikes, that's ugly. Easy fix,

Code:
    Encode CLI #8     =?>!isDVD&&!noAutoCrop&&!xRes&&!yRes<:>/yres ?>ORIGINAL:43in169<:>540<=>ORIGINAL:cropY>720<:>720<=>%%ORIGINAL:cropY%%<?<?
    Encoder #8        =/setOptions /noOverwrite
This line was intended for only if you didn't specify you're own resolution settings, so I've fixed it so it wouldn't get in the way anymore. I'll fix the audio issue you were seeing also and update the download tonight

Here's the full profile, just copy and paste it in and it'll fix the problem.
Code:
# Profile: Auto Encode
#
# Automagically encode content
#
# HQ HDTV  - /container mkv /vcodec x264 /vbitrate 2500 /acodec ac3       /addSubtitles /xRes 720
# MQ HDTV  - /container mkv /vcodec x264 /vbitrate 2000 /acodec ac3       /addSubtitles /xRes 688
# LQ HDTV  - /container mkv /vcodec x264 /vbitrate 1500 /acodec faac      /addSubtitles /xRes 540
# 4:3 HDTV - /container mkv /vcodec x264 /vbitrate 1500 /acodec faac      /addSubtitles /xRes 540 /decomb
# 4:3 SDTV - /container mkv /vcodec x264 /vbitrate 1500 /acodec faac      /addSubtitles /xRes 540 /decomb
# DVD      - /container mkv /vcodex x264 /vbitrate 2000 /acodec (ac3|dts) /addSubtitles           /decomb

Profile           =Auto Encode
    Encode CLI #1     =ErrorCheck
    Encoder #1        =/insertFunction

Encode CLI #2     =/container mkv /vcodec x264 /autoCrop /vProfile MQ
    Encoder #2        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #3     =/vbitrate ?>%%SNIP:HDTVCheck%%<:>2000<=>isDVD<:>1800<=>1500<?
    Encoder #3        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #4     =/acodec ?>ORIGINAL:audioCodec=~(ac3|dts)&&ORIGINAL:audioChannels=~6&&!ORIGINAL:43in169<:>passthrough<=>faac<? /abitrate 160
    Encoder #4        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #5     =?>isDVD<:>/decomb /IVTC %cutComm<?
    Encoder #5        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #6     =?>ORIGINAL:percentFilm>25&&%%SNIP:HDTVCheck%%<:>/IVTC<?
    Encoder #6        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #7     =?>ORIGINAL:videoCodec=~mpeg2video&&!%%SNIP:HDTVCheck%%<:>/decomb<?
    Encoder #7        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #8     =?>!isDVD&&!noAutoCrop&&!xRes&&!yRes<:>/yres ?>ORIGINAL:43in169<:>540<=>ORIGINAL:cropY>720<:>720<=>%%ORIGINAL:cropY%%<?<?
    Encoder #8        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #9     =?>%%SNIP:SubtitleSuccess%%&&%%container%%=~(mkv|mp4)<:>/addSubtitleTrack<?
    Encoder #9        =/setOptions /noOverwrite

Encode CLI #10    =Handbrake
    Encoder #10       =/branch

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)

Last edited by evilpenguin; 03-17-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Sage User

despite updating I get the same end result when trying to mediashrink any of my DVD's using SJQ.

Log attached.
Attached Files
File Type: txt AmShel.txt (12.8 KB, 236 views)
Old 03-24-2010, 08:08 AM
Sage Aficionado

BluRay

Question: Will MS work w/ a BluRay rip? Just curious... just ordered my first BluRay drive... I'm excited!!!!
Software: Sage Server 7.1.9 on Windows 7 (Virtualized in ESXi)
Clients: i3-2105, ASRock Z68 Pro3-M, 4GB DDR3 1600, 64GB SATA III (OS), 2TB WD Green (Recording), PNY GT 430 // 2 x HD-300
Old 03-24-2010, 10:47 AM
SageTVaholic

It doesn't, but I highly recommend ClownBD for that. Its *almost* as easy as mediaShrink

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)
Old 03-24-2010, 10:57 AM
SageTVaholic

yeah, really not much need to recompress blu-ray... the whole point of the bluray is the quality, and it is already in very well done H.264 compression... no sense in recompressing it, as you will definately take a considerable quality hit. Something like ClownBD or MakeMKV would be much more suited to single-videoing the blu-ray rips.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 03-25-2010, 09:45 AM
Sage Advanced User

Merging individual files into one file.mkv

is there any way to use mediashrink to merge mkv files? Here's what I'm trying to do. I have a video camera that once dumped into a file on my media server it's a bunch of files. File1.avi, file2.avi, file3.avi. Mediashrink is used to convert them to .mkv individually but I'd like to merge them all into one file too.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:02 AM
SageTVaholic

I dont' think mediashrink is set up to do this by itself. however, You should be able to use MKVMerge (part of mkvtoolnix) to do so. I beleive you can choose append mode when adding source files. This would be a quick process, as MKV is actually very well suited to doing this type of thing.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 03-25-2010, 11:03 AM
Sage Advanced User

mkvmerge

Yeah I've been looking at mkvmerge today. I cannot quite figure out how to set up dirmon to do all this automatically. For instance if 3 files show up in a folder, they are merged. The command to do this in mkvmerge would be

mkvmerge -o output.mkv file1.mkv +file2.mkv +file3.mkv

Not an easy task as far as what dirmon should look for and how to create and run the command.

Anyone?
Old 03-25-2010, 12:03 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltlyck2 View Post
Yeah I've been looking at mkvmerge today. I cannot quite figure out how to set up dirmon to do all this automatically. For instance if 3 files show up in a folder, they are merged. The command to do this in mkvmerge would be

mkvmerge -o output.mkv file1.mkv +file2.mkv +file3.mkv

Not an easy task as far as what dirmon should look for and how to create and run the command.

Anyone?
Doing it automatically via dirmon would be a bit difficult, but I can certainly help you speed it up. Here's a batch file that you can drag/drop all the files you want combined. I haven't tested it yet, so let me know if you have any problems...

Code:
@echo OFF
set MKVMERGEDIRECTORY=C:\WHATEVER\THE\PATH\TO\MKVMERGE\IS

FOR /F "TOKENS=1,2 DELIMS=/ " %%A IN ('DATE /T') DO SET mm=%%B
FOR /F "TOKENS=2,3 DELIMS=/ " %%A IN ('DATE /T') DO SET dd=%%B
FOR /F "TOKENS=3* DELIMS=/ " %%A IN ('DATE /T') DO SET yyyy=%%B
set date=%mm%-%dd%-%yyyy%.%random%

:LOOP
IF (%1)==() GOTO MKVMERGE
set FILEPATH=%~p1
set FILES=%FILES% "%~f1"
shift
GOTO LOOP

:MKVMERGE
cd /D "%MKVMERGEDIRECTORY%"
mkvmerge.exe -o "%FILEPATH%/combined.%date%.mkv" %FILES%

Last edited by evilpenguin; 03-25-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:25 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
EP,

There appears to be a problem with the scaling if I specify "/xRes" "480" the -l always defaults to 448 (/yres). This causes distortion and an elongated video ... in my case the video was 4:3 so the -l should be 352.

If i remove all mention in the snips of yres then handbrake handles the scaling properly.

snip of code with /res in snips
--crop 12:20:15:17 -l 448 -w 480
Updated the download to fix this very bad bug.

DOWNLOAD

The other audio issue nyplayer found turned out to be more difficult to handle than i anticipated. But its not a show stopper as it should should only affect people in rare cases when they

a) have two audio tracks
b) ffmpeg and handbrake report their order differently

I'll have to tackle that when I have some more free time (and a home office ).

Old 03-25-2010, 02:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
Doing it automatically via dirmon would be a bit difficult, but I can certainly help you speed it up. Here's a batch file that you can drag/drop all the files you want combined. I haven't tested it yet, so let me know if you have any problems...

Code:
@echo OFF
set MKVMERGEDIRECTORY=C:\WHATEVER\THE\PATH\TO\MKVMERGE\IS

FOR /F "TOKENS=1,2 DELIMS=/ " %%A IN ('DATE /T') DO SET mm=%%B
FOR /F "TOKENS=2,3 DELIMS=/ " %%A IN ('DATE /T') DO SET dd=%%B
FOR /F "TOKENS=3* DELIMS=/ " %%A IN ('DATE /T') DO SET yyyy=%%B
set date=%mm%-%dd%-%yyyy%.%random%

:LOOP
IF (%1)==() GOTO MKVMERGE
set FILEPATH=%~p1
set FILES=%FILES% "%~f1"
shift
GOTO LOOP

:MKVMERGE
cd /D "%MKVMERGEDIRECTORY%"
mkvmerge.exe -o "%FILEPATH%/combined.%date%.mkv" %FILES%
Wow that was fast. Thanks. Needed some modifications to work on my system but worked. Drag, Drop, Done. Now how can I modify this to take input from a .txt file? My plan is to setup my mediashrink batch file to append the directory and filename to a .txt (or probably some random filename like .zxx) file. Dirmon will look for .zxx files nightly and run your batch using that file as input. Then delete the .zxx.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:04 PM
SageTVaholic

Check out this link, should get you going...

http://www.computing.net/answers/pro...txt/16834.html

Old 03-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Sage Aficionado

I installed SJQ and media shrink on a new client machine. SJQ finds the files and sends them to mediashrink just fine. It fails to process the file and spits out this log.

Code:
Fri Mar 26 18:17:37 EDT 2010: Starting task with priority 1/1/10
Executing command line: c:/progs/shrink/mediaShrink.exe "\\WHS\SageTV\ThisOldHouse-NewtonCentreProject-1499831-0.mpg" /inPlace /batch /vprofile HQ /vbitrate 2500 /onepass
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

Executing command: "c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngine.exe"  /saveLog /defaultProfile autoEncode /findFileRegEx "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" /batch /mediaShrink fixBug "\\WHS\SageTV\ThisOldHouse-NewtonCentreProject-1499831-0.mpg" "/inPlace" "/batch" "/vprofile" "HQ" "/vbitrate" "2500" "/onepass"
 Welcome to mediaEngine v3.0 (Built on 16:45:38.30 03-16-2010 )
 Staring Proccesing at  
  + Executable   : c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngine.exe
  + EXE path     : c:\progs\shrink
 Welcome to mediaEngine v3.0 (Built on 16:45:38.30 03-16-2010 )
 Staring Proccesing at  
  + Executable   : c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngine.exe
  + EXE path     : c:\progs\shrink
  + Parsing switches
    - optionsString: "/saveLog" "/defaultProfile" "autoEncode" "/findFileRegEx" "avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms" "/batch" "/mediaShrink" "fixBug" "\\WHS\SageTV\ThisOldHouse-NewtonCentreProject-1499831-0.mpg" "/inPlace" "/batch" "/vprofile" "HQ" "/vbitrate" "2500" "/onepass" 
        - Replacing quote0: /saveLog
        - Replacing quote1: /defaultProfile
        - Replacing quote2: autoEncode
        - Replacing quote3: /findFileRegEx
        - Replacing quote4: avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms
        - Replacing quote5: /batch
        - Replacing quote6: /mediaShrink
        - Replacing quote7: fixBug
        - Replacing quote8: \\WHS\SageTV\ThisOldHouse-NewtonCentreProject-1499831-0.mpg
        - Replacing quote9: /inPlace
        - Replacing quote10: /batch
        - Replacing quote11: /vprofile
        - Replacing quote12: HQ
        - Replacing quote13: /vbitrate
        - Replacing quote14: 2500
        - Replacing quote15: /onepass
    - Adding to to options Hash
      + Key: saveLog ()
      + Key: defaultProfile ()
      + Value: autoEncode
      + Key: findFileRegEx ()
      + Value: avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms
      + Key: batch ()
      + Key: mediaShrink ()
      + Value: fixBug
      ! couldn't understand (\\WHS\SageTV\ThisOldHouse-NewtonCentreProject-1499831-0.mpg), throwing it away
      + Key: inPlace ()
      + Key: batch ()
      + Key: vprofile ()
      + Value: HQ
      + Key: vbitrate ()
      + Value: 2500
      + Key: onepass ()
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineProfiles (profile|func|snip|output|scrape)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineProfiles\encodingProfiles (profile|func|snip|output|scrape)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineProfiles\scrapingProfiles (profile|func|snip|output|scrape)
  + Seraching for avaialble binaries
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineProfiles (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineProfiles\encodingProfiles (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineProfiles\scrapingProfiles (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\Comskip (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\Curl (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\ffmpeg (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\ffmpeg\compiling (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\libAften (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\libFlac (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\libMatrix (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\libSsrc (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\libSsrc\Sources (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\legal stuff\r8brain (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\plugins (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\ffmpeg (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\ffmpeg\FFmpeg-svn-16596 (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\ffmpeg\FFmpeg-svn-16596\docs (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\HandBrake 9.4 (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\HandBrake 9.4\doc (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\data (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\doc (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\doc\images (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\examples (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\de (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\de\LC_MESSAGES (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\ja (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\ja\LC_MESSAGES (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\zh_CN (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\zh_CN\LC_MESSAGES (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\zh_TW (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\locale\zh_TW\LC_MESSAGES (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mp4box (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311 (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\codecs (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\docs (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\fonts (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\fonts\conf.avail (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\fonts\conf.d (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\mplayer (exe)
    - Scanning Directory: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\tsMuxeR (exe)
      + ccextractorwin.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\ccextractorwin.exe
      + edl2vprj.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\edl2vprj.exe
      + mp4creator.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mp4creator.exe
      + mtee.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mtee.exe
      + touch.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\touch.exe
      + wget.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\wget.exe
      + comskip.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\Comskip\comskip.exe
      + curl.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\Curl\curl.exe
      + eac3to.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\eac3to\eac3to.exe
      + ffmpeg.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\ffmpeg\ffmpeg.exe
      + ffmpeg_SVN.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\ffmpeg\FFmpeg-svn-16596\ffmpeg_SVN.exe
      + HandBrakeCLI.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\HandBrake 9.4\HandBrakeCLI.exe
      + mkvextract.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\mkvextract.exe
      + mkvinfo.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\mkvinfo.exe
      + mkvmerge.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\mkvmerge.exe
      + mkvpropedit.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\mkvpropedit.exe
      + mmg.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mkvtoolnix\mmg.exe
      + MP4Box.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\mp4box\MP4Box.exe
      + mencoder.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\mencoder.exe
      + mplayer.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\mplayer.exe
      + vfw2menc.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\MPlayer-rtm-svn-28311\vfw2menc.exe
      + tsMuxeR.exe	: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngineBins\tsMuxeR\tsMuxeR.exe
  + Seraching for input files (avi|mpg|mkv|mp4|mpeg|VIDEO_TS|ts|ogm|divx|mpts|dvr-ms)
------------ Processing ----------------
  + Adding per run options: ()()
    + Parsing switches
      - optionsString: 
  + Processing: 
  ! No input file found
    - Making Log File: c:\progs\shrink\mediaEngine.log
  + Looking for profile: 
Couldn't find encode profile: Exiting Code: (1)
Exiting in 5 seconds...
Is this a MS or SJQ issue?
Twitter: ohpleaseno
Old 03-26-2010, 05:38 PM
SageTVaholic

Definetely a MS bug, some UNC issues must have cropped up

Code:
! couldn't understand (\\WHS\SageTV\ThisOldHouse-NewtonCentreProject-1499831-0.mpg), throwing it away
Edit: Well, maybe not, can you drag and drop run the same file outside of SJQ? If so, then you will either need to run SJQ in user mode (just launch the batch file rather than the service) or modify the service to launch with admin privileges by using your user credentials.

Last edited by evilpenguin; 03-26-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:51 PM
Sage Aficionado

Also, is the logic still there to spit out tv shows from a dvd into individual mkvs?
Old 03-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
Definetely a MS bug, some UNC issues must have cropped up

Code:
Edit: Well, maybe not, can you drag and drop run the same file outside of SJQ? If so, then you will either need to run SJQ in user mode (just launch the batch file rather than the service) or modify the service to launch with admin privileges by using your user credentials.
it's running in drag and drop mode from the client. I get a bunch of the unc path errors in the command line window.

I'll start with changing the service to my login and seeing if that works first.
Old 03-26-2010, 05:56 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohpleaseno View Post
Also, is the logic still there to spit out tv shows from a dvd into individual mkvs?
Yep.

Old 03-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Sage Aficionado

changing the service to my login worked. it's cooking now.

Are there certain DVD structures that won't work to separate TV shows because I just dragged and dropped Disc one of The Ben Stiller Show and it gave me one MKV in the end.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Sage Aficionado

Spoke too soon. It went through all the programs up to handbrake and then quit. It wouldn't even kick it to a workfolder before, this time it got half way and died. How do I enable logging?
Closed Thread