SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Sage Advanced User

Fanart wont cycle

So, I installed 6.3.9 with the new improved advanced movie iinfo and stuckless media importer. I'e successfully imported all the cover art and fan art. But I note that while my cover art will cycle with multiple images, my fan art doesn't (it just stays on one fan art). I have verified that I have multple fan arts in the folder, I checked to make sure that SageMC settings are enabled.

This is the following on SageMC Global UI options

Fan Art Backgrounds Enabled
Context Sensitive Fan Art Disabled
Cycle Fan Art Backgrounds Enabled
Cycled An Art Display Time 5 sec

I restarted my server and extenders with no go.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
I'm not sure that coverart is supposed to cycle. Only fanart is as far as I'm aware, I could be wrong though. Also note I don't support cycling in my AMIS import.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:03 PM
SageTVaholic

I found and fixed a bug in the fanart background cycling last night. Cover art does not cycle at this time. I have some more things to go through before I can post a pre-release update.

Aloha,
Mike
Old 04-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminben View Post
I'm not sure that coverart is supposed to cycle. Only fanart is as far as I'm aware, I could be wrong though. Also note I don't support cycling in my AMIS import.
Yeah, I didn't think cover art was supposed to cycle either, but whenever I hit up or down, movies with multiple cover art will change when Iscroll onto or off a DVD cover art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeInMaui View Post
I found and fixed a bug in the fanart background cycling last night. Cover art does not cycle at this time. I have some more things to go through before I can post a pre-release update.

Aloha,
Mike

Mike thanks for the quick response. I look forward to your next pre-release. I must also tell you that your STV is what makes it for my Sage expericence.

Last edited by johnnytyler; 04-01-2009 at 01:54 PM.