SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Sage Expert

Forcing Sage to redownload a channel lineup

I was planning around with FIOS QAM and now my FIOS digital listing for the HD PVR is incorrect. How do I delete the old listing and force Sage to redownload the correct lineup?

Thanks
Media Server: Win 7 Home (32 bit), GIGABYTE GA-EP43-UD3L LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard, Intel Core 2 Quad Q9505 Yorkfield 2.83GHz, 4 GB Ram, Geforce 9600 GT PCI-E, 1x HD PVR, HD homerun (2x for OTA, 1x for FIOS QAM), 1 x HD Homerun Prime with cablecard from FIOS.

Client: Windows 10 Pro

Media Extenders: HD-200 x 3, HD-200 x 2
Old 04-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Administrator

I'm guessing that you used the same exact lineup while checking out the QAM channels & remapped some of them and/or changed which ones were enabled. A lineup is shared between all the tuners that use that lineup, so any changes to the lineup affect all tuners which use that lineup. In the future, you should use the option to make a copy of the lineup if you want to be able to modify it w/o affecting another tuner using the same lineup.

For your current situation, go to Channel Setup for the HD PVR & use the option to clear all remappings in Channel Setup -> Edit Channel Lineup. If you needed to remap anything for the HD PVR, you'll need to redo it. Similarly, check which channels are enabled/disabled.

Or, if you had saved a copy of sage.properties right before trying out new tuner/lineup changes, you could try exiting SageTV & restoring the saved properties file.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.