SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Sage Advanced User

Font Size

I just got my HD200 today and connected it to my Sage server. I imported SageMC so the interface looks like our other TV. Everything seem to work great, but the font is to large. I checked my Sage server and it has the same issue. When I go to music and look at an album, the font size it to large and all the titles are scrunched up. Any ideas? Thanks, Chad
Old 07-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Sage Advanced User

Is there anyway to change the font size? I know the font size used to work fine with Sage MC when I searched my music and now its just a little to large.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:43 AM
SageTVaholic

Sage introduced a minimum font size a couple of versions back. That might be your issue. There is a setting to override this, but I'm not sure what the setting is. I think it should be in the Detailed Setup screen somewhere.

Aloha,
Mike
Old 07-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Sage Advanced User

Well I did find the option to change the font size and that kind of works. No matter what I set it for, I still have lots of song titles that do not display correctly on certain cds. I know this worked great in the past, but Im not sure what else to check. Either the display is way to small and all I see is a bunch of skinny blue boxes where my songs should be or its way to large and I see just the tops of the letters in the large blue bars. I guess I am just missing something simple. Chad
Old 07-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Sage Icon

what version of sagemc are you running? if its not the latest beta (6_3_9_a_46 i think) i would upgrade to that... there was in issue in earlier sagemc versions (but not sure which ones) that had a corrupted list view.... what you are describing sounds like that may be your issue.
Check out TVExplorer
Old 07-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Sage Advanced User

I just checked and I do have the latest, but this is a fairly fresh install of Sage. I tried using Vista, but was not happy with it and went back to XP last month. I also did a fresh install of Sage and SageMC at that time. Before the rebuild I know this worked fine. I'm at a loss of what could be wrong. Chad
Old 07-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrsharpe View Post
what version of sagemc are you running? if its not the latest beta (6_3_9_a_46 i think) i would upgrade to that... there was in issue in earlier sagemc versions (but not sure which ones) that had a corrupted list view.... what you are describing sounds like that may be your issue.
Ahh you were correct! Looks like I was downloaded from an old post. I just updated and everything works great! Thanks so much! Chad