SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Sage Expert

Another possible iPhone Remote Control for Sage

I've used intelliremote, and was able to control my extenders with that. Works pretty well. My only complaint is the look/gui really isn't that good for sage (for me anyway).

i.TV 2.0 was recently released on the iPhone and has a remote framework.

Not sure how customizable the interface is, but the TiVo remote looks good enough.

They have a way for people to contact them to use their remote framework (partners@i.tv)

I'm not smart or else I'd contact them and try to get it working with sage, but hopefully someone here could contact them and make this work.