SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 09-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Sage User

SageMC 6.3.9b Video Library

I just installed the Latest SageMC Pre-Release and I'm getting some strange results. I have DVD's spread across 2 drives, one drive has a share called "Movies" containing DVD's A-S and the other has one called "Movies2" containing DVD's T-Z. Previously when I clicked on the video library it would show each folder A-Z, now when I view the library at the very top there is a blank entry that just shows a folder with 128 items and then after that I see each folder labeled A-S. The only way to get to T-Z is to click on the blank entry. Is there a way to get it functioning the way it was previously? It's not that big of deal to click on that folder but it would just be nice to have it display the way it was previously. Any help would be appreciated.