SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 09-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Sage Advanced User

I added that in there and tried running the loader and nothing happened. Funny thing when I just ran comskip there was a Vprj file there and I just checked and it's gone now. trying it again

Also I'm just using comskip to generate vprj file, not videoredo if that matters.

Tnx for the quick reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
Instead of waiting 30 minutes just check to see a vprj file exists

example add this.. that way it will make sure that a videoredo project file exists.
&& FileExists == "%d%/%p%.vprj"

Code:
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsTVFile{} == true && Filename =$ ".mpg" && FileExists == "%d%/%p%.vprj" && $.GetShowTitle{} =% "(Lost|Burn Notice|24|Dollhouse|House)"] 
{
   MEDIASHRINKHQ
}

Last edited by mp328; 09-02-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Make sure you do not have something cleaning up VPRJ files too soon.... also mediashrink will rename the vprj to vprjcut when done.

also I do not think you need the parenthesis around your titles.

if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsTVFile{} == true && Filename =$ ".mpg" && FileExists == "%d%/%p%.vprj" && $.GetShowTitle{} =% "Lost|Burn Notice|24|Dollhouse|House"]
{
MEDIASHRINKHQ
}

Last edited by nyplayer; 09-02-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:18 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
also I do not think you need the parenthesis around your titles.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you do since that's a RegEx operator.

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)
Old 09-02-2010, 07:42 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you do since that's a RegEx operator.

This is one I use and I do not use the parenthesis.

Code:
if [IsObjMediaFile == true && $.IsFileCurrentlyRecording{} == "false" && $.GetShowTitle{} =% "NCIS|Criminal Minds|Medium|Ghost Whisperer|Highlander|Monk|Friday the 13th: The Series|Tales From the Darkside|The Outer Limits|Law & Order: Criminal Intent|Perry Mason" && $.GetMediaFileMetadata{UserCategory} != "ED Favs" && $.GetNumberOfSegments{} == "1" && FileExists == "%d%/%p%.qfix"] {
    :PRIORITY 999
   :ADDUSERCATOPTS "ED Favs"
   _ADDUSERCAT 
}
Old 09-02-2010, 07:48 PM
SageTVaholic

Ahh, now that I think about it, you're right. I guess technically you don't even need the '|' since...
Code:
NCIS =~ NCIS|Criminal Minds|Medium|Ghost Whisperer|
Code:
NCIS =~ NCISCriminal MindsMediumGhost Whisperer
Are both true

Actually, thinking some more, the best way to actually do it would be...
Code:
NCIS =~ "^(NCIS|Criminal Minds|Medium|Ghost Whisperer|...)$"
So NCIS: SPINOFF! != NCIS

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)

Last edited by evilpenguin; 09-02-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Sage Advanced User

feel free to slap me next time i ask a question....

guess i should read the full sjq user guide before starting to ask questions here.

turns out i never had the client setup so thats why nothing was happening duhhhh

i got the test comskip running, so i'll get to mediashrink later on.

sorry for wasting your time

Last edited by mp328; 09-04-2010 at 01:25 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Sage User

EP...Thanks for a great utility...I have been using it for a while with good success however but have been running into some trouble. I have attached a log file for your review. Any advise is appreciated.

All the best

Tom
Old 09-05-2010, 06:57 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfiskaa View Post
EP...Thanks for a great utility...I have been using it for a while with good success however but have been running into some trouble. I have attached a log file for your review. Any advise is appreciated.

All the best

Tom
Hey, looks like you haven't updated in a while, try grabbing the latest version. Not sure if it'll fix your problem (though I did put in a lot of fixes for shows with two audio tracks like this one) but at the very least it'll have more logging to see whats going on. You can download it from this link or under MediaShrink in the v7 Plugin's Library section. I recommend grabbing it from the plugin section if possible because then you'll be automatically notified for updates.

Old 09-05-2010, 06:59 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp328 View Post
feel free to slap me next time i ask a question....

guess i should read the full sjq user guide before starting to ask questions here.

turns out i never had the client setup so thats why nothing was happening duhhhh

i got the test comskip running, so i'll get to mediashrink later on.

sorry for wasting your time
No worries, SJQ can be a bit confusing at first, so asking for help first is always the way to go. Glad you got it up and running

Old 09-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Hey, looks like you haven't updated in a while, try grabbing the latest version. Not sure if it'll fix your problem (though I did put in a lot of fixes for shows with two audio tracks like this one) but at the very least it'll have more logging to see whats going on. You can download it from this link or under MediaShrink in the v7 Plugin's Library section. I recommend grabbing it from the plugin section if possible because then you'll be automatically notified for updates.
EP...Thanks for the quick reply...I updated but still have the same problem.
I have attached a new log. You mention that this recording has two audio tracks. Could it be a problem with how sage records.

Again, thanks for all your help.

Tom
Old 09-05-2010, 11:09 PM
SageTVaholic

If I had to guess, i'd say that handbrake can't handle file/path names that long. You can test that by coping the file somewhere else, renaming it to something very short, and then manually running it through mediaShrink.

Old 09-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
No worries, SJQ can be a bit confusing at first, so asking for help first is always the way to go. Glad you got it up and running
guess, i spoke too soon.

the files are under queue, but just show up as waiting since i thought i may have gotten it working. see pic.
also this is in the client log as the only entry...

any ideas ?

Code:

Date: Mon Sep 06 21:13:09 EDT 2010

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /sjq/SJQ. Reason:

Unexpected ':' encountered on line 11
Caused by:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected ':' encountered on line 11
	at com.google.code.sagetvaddons.sjq.server.ClientParser.readTask(ClientParser.java:399)
	at com.google.code.sagetvaddons.sjq.server.ClientParser.<init>(ClientParser.java:244)
	at com.google.code.sagetvaddons.sjq.server.SJQServlet.doPost(SJQServlet.java:185)
	at com.google.code.sagetvaddons.sjq.server.SJQServlet.doGet(SJQServlet.java:100)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:502)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:389)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:417)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:534)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:864)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:539)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
	at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
	at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:520)