SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 04-24-2004, 09:15 AM
Sage Advanced User

Missing Playlist Functionality / Bugs?

Ok the first one might be a bug but did anyone notice that the playlist do not play in random order when you have the randomize button selected? Is this a feature or a bug?

Second one is more of a "simple" request in that we should be able to select a playlist and scroll through the songs and when we click on one instead of just presenting the option to remove it from the list it should also have the option to play it. That way you can organize your songs into a playlist and then scroll through those to select which one to play at that moment.

-Brett
Old 04-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Sage Aficionado

Yes, I have noticed that as well, annoying...

Also I can't figure out how to play just an album. I Don't want to go through and select each and every song and add them to a playlist when I just want to hear the album. Any suggestions?? I don't want to create a playlist for each of my albums... The Grouping is already done,by both the ID tags and the fact I have folders for each album with the song MP3s within.

What does the visualization button do? I can't select amongst visualizations? I would love it if they used the Windows Media Player visualizations and I could pick the one I wanted. Or an the very minimum allowed me to do a slide show for my visualization (with the directory or folder for the source of the slideshow as a configuration option. Perhaps allow us to create and save slideshows (like playlists) and select the Image Slideshow Playlist as the Visualization?

Finally how about video playlists? I would love to create playlists for my daughter of her favor Baby Einstein's etc and just select it and let them play in either sequence or randomly???

Thanks
Dave