SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 07-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

Moving from Recorded to Import directory

My "Recordings volume" was getting full. So I wanted to move a bunch of older Sitcom recordings to my "Media Import" volume - with the intention that the moved videos would be removed from the Recordings list and added in the My Videos list.

Instead, even after doing a rescan media, in My recordings, the folder for (say, Seinfeld) shows "146 More" in the list view, but when I go into the folder, there are only 19 shows in there. How do I get it to show the correct number of shows in the list view?