SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 08-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Sage Advanced User

Can you specify the location to save copies of downloaded streams?

Hi

Is there anywhere to specify the folder that copies of downloaded streams should be stored?

If I hit the record button after having completely downloaded a stream, SageTV seems to attempt to store the recording on one of my imported video folders (not sure how it decides which one to use), but I have all of these configured as read only.

I realize that I can probably resolve my problem by configuring a user account to run the SageTV service and granting this user write access to all of my imported media folders (which are many many network shares), but a simpler solution would be to be able to specify a single folder share in which to store these streams and to give everyone write access to it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Tags
folder, record, stream