SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 02-01-2011, 08:14 AM
Sage Fanatic

Lost "Jump Forward", "Jump Backward" Icons

Across the board ('Shifter, Client, and HD200's) the icons for jumping forward/backward have disappeared.

Viz: http://tinyurl.com/493q23p The area within the red oval is where they used to be.

These are the ones whose values are set by Setup | Detailed Setup | Customize | Fast Forward & Rewind times | Configure.

I'm guessing I have fat-fingered some setting or another, but I've been through the settings a couple of times already and nothing jumps out at me.

??
Storage: NetGear Ultra-6 NAS 10 TB total w/dual redundancy. Plus 5tb QNAP for RecordedTV.
Capture: 3 Silicon Dust HomeRun tuner boxes (6 tuners total)
Program Source: OTA antenna
Old 02-01-2011, 10:46 AM
SageTVaholic

I would do a reinstall/repair of the application. The only way I know of for those to just disappear would be to delete the icons for them from the theme.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gplasky View Post
I would do a reinstall/repair of the application. The only way I know of for those to just disappear would be to delete the icons for them from the theme.
Or, check Setup -> Detailed Setup -> General -> Show Mouse Icons. (But, some mouse icons aren't shown on extenders since they don't use mice.)

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus4 View Post
Or, check Setup -> Detailed Setup -> General -> Show Mouse Icons.
That did the trick for Client. The setting was "Disabled". Flipped it to "Enabled" and all was well.

Did a couple of reinstalls, but was trying tb cute by copying over Sage.Properties and the tuner setups.

SageTV and 'Shifter are ok too - but I can't swear that they were bad in the first place.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the HD200 icons would seem tb a red herring.

Given that the remote control keys accomplish their function, what would anybody need them for on an HD200?
Storage: NetGear Ultra-6 NAS 10 TB total w/dual redundancy. Plus 5tb QNAP for RecordedTV.
Capture: 3 Silicon Dust HomeRun tuner boxes (6 tuners total)
Program Source: OTA antenna

Last edited by PeteCress; 02-01-2011 at 02:20 PM.