SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Sage Aficionado

Diamond Fanart

MyMovies puts fanart in my movie folders named "mymovies-front.jpg" - any chance of getting a Diamond Fanart option that would use that image?
SERVER: Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz - UnRaid Server 6.8.0/DVB LibreELEC with Docker stuckless-sagetv-server-java9 MOTHERBOARD: ASRock-Z77 Extreme4 / 32GB RAM CACHE DRIVE: SSD 1TB ARRAY: 24TB/7 DRIVES PARITY: 8TB
EXTERNAL DEVICES: 4x HD-PVR's Firewire Channel Changing
TUNERS:NO LONGER RECORDING LIVETV
CLIENTS: 2xHD300 2xHD200 SONY ANDROIDTV MINI-CLIENT
Old 03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstanley View Post
MyMovies puts fanart in my movie folders named "mymovies-front.jpg" - any chance of getting a Diamond Fanart option that would use that image?
Look for the property on your server that list all of them and you can add it

Or you can manually change the property set and it will work on restart. Make sure you have the service is stopped when you edit it. Sorry not at computer to give you property names but starts with jorton and should be easy to find.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:20 PM
Sage Aficionado

Found it ... No problem ... Thanks for all your work ... I really appreciate it!
SERVER: Intel Core i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz - UnRaid Server 6.8.0/DVB LibreELEC with Docker stuckless-sagetv-server-java9 MOTHERBOARD: ASRock-Z77 Extreme4 / 32GB RAM CACHE DRIVE: SSD 1TB ARRAY: 24TB/7 DRIVES PARITY: 8TB
EXTERNAL DEVICES: 4x HD-PVR's Firewire Channel Changing
TUNERS:NO LONGER RECORDING LIVETV
CLIENTS: 2xHD300 2xHD200 SONY ANDROIDTV MINI-CLIENT
Old 03-04-2011, 09:22 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstanley View Post
Found it ... No problem ... Thanks for all your work ... I really appreciate it!
No problem be sure to clear the cache
Old 03-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Sage User

Plucky I must be blind I dont see the .properties file your talking about.

Could you give me a directory path to look in??

or is it a configuration in the Phoenix Core Services.
--------------------
My Bad I found it -- Under Detailed SetUp --> Diamond FanArt --> Diamond Fanart Options

Use Folder Posters First --> On (Default is off)
Set Folder image name --> folder.jpg
Use Folder Backgrounds First --> On (Default if Off)
Set Background image name --> fanart.jpg

Then in the menu selection Example Video --> Diamond Wall --> Diamond options

Show info ... On (default is off)

These are the setting I Changed

Now I can See the Fanart from MyMovies and the DVD covers.

Last edited by Blimpo; 03-07-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Sage User

I have a few follow-up questions. I am trying to use diamond with the mymovies meta data program. In each movie folder mymovies writes the following files:

fanart.jpg
folder.jpg
Hidden files:
mymovies-front.jpg
mymovies-back.jpg

The fanart.jpg and folder.jpg files both contain a "fanart" type images. The mymovies-front.jpg file has the movie cover. This is what I want to use for the diamond views.

The problem I'm having is that diamond is using the folder.jpg file for the diamond views. I want to use the mymovies-front.jpg.

In detailed settings--->diamond fanart----there is an option to use folder first and use fanart first. Is the word poster synonymous with "movie cover?" In other words do I need to add an option to use mymovies-front.jpg? If yes, a nice feature would be to include this in the default choices....just to save some remote control typing. Thanks
Old 03-20-2011, 04:48 PM
SageTVaholic

Manually edit the server property is easier.

Mymovies only supports one fanart backdrop so why are you saving it two different way? Front cover and folder.jpg should be the same. The front-cover is simply a backup. So you really shouldn't need the extra option either.
Old 03-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Sage User

Ahhhh... I see what I did wrong. In the Mymovies metadata management area I edited the name of the backdrop file to save as "folders.jpg." I did this because I thought it would make it easier to work with Diamond. I also had the "save covers" option as "folders.jpg" checked. So the backdrop was overwriting the folders.jpg file. This is why I was ending up with two versions of the backdrop.

As usual thanks...