SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Sage Aficionado

Groupings not persisting

I have noticed that when I go to tv shows by default each show has their it's own folder...great! Now when I go to browse that folder all the episodes in all the seasons are just listed. If I press the skip fwd so I can group by season and then sort by orig air date, it's now setup the way I like (which I think should be default IMHO ). Problem is this grouping does NOT persist and as soon as I go to the main menu or somewhere else and come back the grouping goes away.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:20 PM
SageTVaholic

You are correct, there is no persistence yet. You should be able to edit the menus and get the grouping you are after for that view. Make sure to do it in the 'user' area.

The grouping you mention wouldn't work at all for the way my household views TV. Plus it's not possible (yet) in the stock Default SageTV UI - which is where most of our user base will come from. The default order now (Top level grouped by shows, sorted with the most recent show to record at the top) and then second level by original air-date is a pretty good compromise.

Once sorting and grouping and filtering are persistent per user, it will be moot.

btl.