SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 04-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Sage User

Fanart never downloads for movies

I'm using the latest BMT/Phoenix APIs and fanart for tv is working great and pulls everything automatically like I'd expect. Movies recorded within Sage also get automated automatically. But for the life of me I can not make it automatically pull fanart for movies that I place in my imported media folder. If I 'rescan imported media' or restart Sage it never downloads the fanart nor does it throw any errors in system msgs (I have that property enabled). Using web interface does successfully find metadata and download fanart.

So to me it appears when sage recognizes new movies that Phoenix is not firing to download fanart/metadata.

Any help greatly appreciated !!

System details: Sage 7.1.5 on WinXP (although had this issue w/ 7.0 GA too).
Plugins: BMT 4.9.12. Phoenix Core 2.3.25. Diamond 3.2. Sage My Movies.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:33 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateziemann View Post
I'm using the latest BMT/Phoenix APIs and fanart for tv is working great and pulls everything automatically like I'd expect. Movies recorded within Sage also get automated automatically. But for the life of me I can not make it automatically pull fanart for movies that I place in my imported media folder. If I 'rescan imported media' or restart Sage it never downloads the fanart nor does it throw any errors in system msgs (I have that property enabled). Using web interface does successfully find metadata and download fanart.

So to me it appears when sage recognizes new movies that Phoenix is not firing to download fanart/metadata.

Any help greatly appreciated !!

System details: Sage 7.1.5 on WinXP (although had this issue w/ 7.0 GA too).
Plugins: BMT 4.9.12. Phoenix Core 2.3.25. Diamond 3.2. Sage My Movies.
What information does it show in your logs/phoenix-metadata.log for those movies? ie, are you seeing ERROR or SKIP.

If you are seeing SKIP then perhaps at the time that you are adding the movies to sagetv, you are providing .properties as well (provided by my movies or something else)? If so, bmt will skip those items.

If you are seeing ERROR, then most likely the filenames are not descriptive enough for bmt to make a match.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Sage User

That was it. I added the property in MM to produce the property files back when Diamond 3.1 came out (but can't remember why any more). Once disabled, I deleted the property files, re-added to the imported media folder. Whalla, new .property files from phoenix and fanart downloaded.

Thanks !!