SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Sage Advanced User

LZ display issues

I have 2 sage servers I maintain and I installed Pheonix on one about a month ago and it's been running great. I am trying to get it working on the other and it is giving me a lot of odd graphic hiccups. For instance if I hit the "options" button nothing happens. But when I press the "down" key the first menu item of the normal "options" menu displays. Further presses of 'down' reveals the rest. It also seems the fanart is stuck. It seems like the menus don't update themselves, they just 'stack' and don't show up right. Nothing seems to display right anywhere.

Here's some further info:
I'm using the same HD200 for both servers, and it works on the server I usually use just fine. I updated the other server to the newest SageTV release and updated the STV. I've uninstalled/reinstalled pheonix a few times, and even went so far as to uninstall all other plugins. Nothing has helped.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Bedrooms: Toshiba 32" LCD 1080p
Customizations: Pheonix | Web Server

www.jiff.net
Old 09-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Sage Advanced User

Well after hours of frustration I post a message and stumble upon a fix.

I'm not too sure what I did that fixed it, but I went into Sage's 'detail setup' and redid the settings for overscan and aspect ratio. Both were incorrect, and as soon as I got back to the LZ things looked good and have been working right the last few minutes. I did a few other tweaks as well, but my feeling is that those two were the culprits.

Who knew?

www.jiff.net
Old 09-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Sage Advanced User

Well I was wrong. I setup the other HD200 that will be used for that server and it had the same problem. Setting up the overlay settings and aspect ratio did not fix it. I had to enable the animations in detailed setup, that fixed it right up.

www.jiff.net