SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Sage Icon

Is this possible in Phoenix?

I am wondering if its possible to create a menu that when you pull up a Bluray (rip, bdmv folders) on a client pc, that when you select play it executes a menu fragment to launch TMT5. I've seen the menu fragement for external apps, and put it into the Video menu but I dont see a what to get it to execute by pressing play on a selected movie.

Alternatively, if I could add a "Play in TMT5" option below "Play" would suffice.