SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV International User Forums > SageTV Europe (Miscellaneous)
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Europe (Miscellaneous) SageTV and SageTV Recorder Users from other part of Eurpoe - This forum is for you to post about specific issues using SageTV software in Europe.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by routerunner View Post
Thank you for using it

Have you got any suggestion? The thing is that next year I'll move my interest into Android development and my time for SageTV stuff will be gradually fading down to zero, so if you want anything particular to be added this is the right time to ask

Eddy
I have a request

Can you not match the king of sat frq with Digiguide channel number?

I have worked out how to do this but my Java skills need more work. I have also worked out a way to then add the channel to DVBLogic and XMLTV. So you would not have to manually change anything if a channel has changed or has been added. Oh and it also changes channel logos.

Dean
Old 12-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanm View Post
Can you not match the king of sat frq with Digiguide channel number?
Do you mean by using the EPG information to populate the .FRQ file? So that if you add a channel in the DigiGuide lineup for instance it will automatically show in the .FRQ?
Quote:
Oh and it also changes channel logos.
Do you mean downloading the station logo as well?

Eddy

Automatic Power Off | Squeezeslave | DVB-S Importer | DVB Decrypter & Card Client | Tuner Preroll

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Do you mean by using the EPG information to populate the .FRQ file? So that if you add a channel in the DigiGuide lineup for instance it will automatically show in the .FRQ?
Yes. But it will then also add the information into XMLTV. So all you would need to do in DigiGuide is add a channel or channels and they automatically appear in sage. I also use DVBLogic and they get added into there complete with channel number. If anyone has used DVBLogic then they will know how much a pain it is to add a channel.

Dean
Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Yes. But it will then also add the information into XMLTV. So all you would need to do in DigiGuide is add a channel or channels and they automatically appear in sage. I also use DVBLogic and they get added into there complete with channel number. If anyone has used DVBLogic then they will know how much a pain it is to add a channel.

Dean
When you say XMLTV are you referring to the XMLTV importer from Stephane? Because if so you can do the same today by linking the existing FRQ to the XMLTV lineup and my importer it will keep up to date. So the workflow will be the following:

- Add channels in DigiGuide.
- Add the new channels in the XMLTV importer lineup.
- Link the FRQ file to the XMLTV importer lineup.

This way the new channel will appear in the next EPG update, and my plugin will keep the new channel update.

If is not the case, then you need to:

- Somehow the channels will be imported in the EPG.
- My plugin must cross reference the name (Station or Description) in the EPG to generate the information back in the .FRQ.

This approach could be feasible, but creates restriction on the channel name choice...

Eddy

Automatic Power Off | Squeezeslave | DVB-S Importer | DVB Decrypter & Card Client | Tuner Preroll

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Old 12-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Do you mean downloading the station logo as well?
Well sort of. Each channel in DigiGuide has a ref number. All you have to do is match the channel with the ref number. There is a folder in DigiGuide with all the channel logos named with the ref number. It's just a case of renaming the ref number with the channel name then copying it into the sage folder.

Only problem is the logos sizes are not that good.

What I have done is created a folder and renamed the channel logos I have for sage and renamed them to the ref number used in DigiGuide. Then when you add a channel it renames the ref number to the channel name. So you use your own logos.

Like I said before this is all theory.

My plan was to have some sort of look up table. This would match the king of sat channel name with the DigiGuide channel name. Then have a third channel name which would be what is displayed in Sage. You could then replace Plus 1 with +1 etc. This name would then be used to populate the name in XMLTV and change the channel logo name at the same time. So there would be no more manually changing channel names and logos

Hope that makes sense

Dean
Old 12-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
When you say XMLTV are you referring to the XMLTV importer from Stephane? Because if so you can do the same today by linking the existing FRQ to the XMLTV lineup and my importer it will keep up to date. So the workflow will be the following:

- Add the new channels in the XMLTV importer lineup.
- Link the FRQ file to the XMLTV importer lineup.

This way the new channel will appear in the next EPG update, and my plugin will keep the new channel update.
Yes I mean Stephane's XMLTV importer, but have you got to manually add the channel into XMLTV or are you editing the lineup.xml file?

Dean
Old 12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Yes I mean Stephane's XMLTV importer, but have you got to manually add the channel into XMLTV or are you editing the lineup.xml file?

Dean
When I need to add a new channel I do this:

- Manually add the channel in DigiGuide.
- Manually add the channel in the XMLTV importer correspondent lineup.
- Run the EPG update.
- SageTV shows the new channel.
- Add the new channel entry in the FRQ file (but this, I guess, can be done automatically by linking the FRQ file in the importer's "Channel Lineups -> Frq Files drop down list").

When I need to remove a channel, unfortunately the XMLTV doesn't allow you to remove a channel from a lineup, o better I haven't figured out how to do it, so I manually change the lineup.xml to remote the entry.

In every case I believe you cannot skip the XMLTV step as you need a way to insert the new channel in the EPG then I can figure out a way to add the entry in the FRQ file, but then you have name choice limitation.

Talking about the logo, is a feature I plan to add via the LyngLogo website which have hi-res station logos, if the logo names doesn't match the name in the King Of Sat, then an idea could be to add the different names in the FRQ file via comma separated names like:

Code:
CH:xxxx ............ :#Channel Name, Logo Name
In every case any solution must be as simple as possible.

So to summarise, what you want to achieve is:

- Add/remove a channel in the DigiGuide a channel.
- Run the Birtle's grabber that read the DigiGuide lineup and creates the XMLTV.xml
- Run some software that automatically read the XMLTV.xml and add/remove the channel in the lineup.xml setting physical channel number the same as logical.
- Run the XMLTV importer that automatically will populate the EPG along with the new channel.
- Run my plugin that using the new information in the EPG will add/remove the physical channel tuning information in the FRQ and will download the channel station logo.
- Run another software that will take the information in the FRQ and will generate the tuning information for DVBlogic.

Missed something?

Eddy

Last edited by routerunner; 12-05-2012 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
- Add/remove a channel in the DigiGuide a channel.
- Run the Birtle's grabber that read the DigiGuide lineup and creates the XMLTV.xml
- Run some software that automatically read the XMLTV.xml and add/remove the channel in the lineup.xml setting physical channel number the same as logical.
- Run the XMLTV importer that automatically will populate the EPG along with the new channel.
- Run my plugin that using the new information in the EPG will add/remove the physical channel tuning information in the FRQ and will download the channel station logo.
- Run another software that will take the information in the FRQ and will generate the tuning information for DVBlogic.
My idea is simpler I think. And I have proved most of it works.

1. Add channel in DigiGuide. (You can then change channel numbers and names)

2 . Check DigiGuide to find out what channels are configured. (This bit I can't work out yet as I don't know where it stores your set up/configuration)

3. Use DigiGuide data to pull down the King Of Sat data.

4. Use some sort of look table/file that would match channel names. At this point you can then configure the name that would appear in Sage. As the King of Sat name does not match the DigiGuide name and sometimes none of them are good for sage.

5. From the data from Digiguide write the lineup.xml with your sage channel name and channel number(at this point you don't need to run Birtle's grabber (I use DG2xml. Think that's what it called) From what I have seen the xml ID is the channel number.

6. Then pull down channel logos and rename to the look up table/file with the sage name. This will match the lineup.xml file.

7. At this point create your frq file for sage or create DVBLogic Frqs.

8. Then wait till XMLTV importer runs Birtle's grabber and then imports everything.

That last part could take a day to work.

So all I would have to do to add or remove a channel in sage is add or remove it in digiguide.

We/you. (Saying you cause I'm still learning jave lol.). Could then may be look at step 8. Because why do you need to pull down all the data from digiguide and run the XMLTV importer for every channel. Why can you make it only work just for one channel if you make a change? Would speed up adding / Removing channels into sage on the fly.

Hope that as clear as mud lol

Dean
Old 12-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
My idea is simpler I think. And I have proved most of it works.

1. Add channel in DigiGuide. (You can then change channel numbers and names)

2 . Check DigiGuide to find out what channels are configured. (This bit I can't work out yet as I don't know where it stores your set up/configuration)

3. Use DigiGuide data to pull down the King Of Sat data.

4. Use some sort of look table/file that would match channel names. At this point you can then configure the name that would appear in Sage. As the King of Sat name does not match the DigiGuide name and sometimes none of them are good for sage.

5. From the data from Digiguide write the lineup.xml with your sage channel name and channel number(at this point you don't need to run Birtle's grabber (I use DG2xml. Think that's what it called) From what I have seen the xml ID is the channel number.

6. Then pull down channel logos and rename to the look up table/file with the sage name. This will match the lineup.xml file.

7. At this point create your frq file for sage or create DVBLogic Frqs.

8. Then wait till XMLTV importer runs Birtle's grabber and then imports everything.

That last part could take a day to work.

So all I would have to do to add or remove a channel in sage is add or remove it in digiguide.

We/you. (Saying you cause I'm still learning jave lol.). Could then may be look at step 8. Because why do you need to pull down all the data from digiguide and run the XMLTV importer for every channel. Why can you make it only work just for one channel if you make a change? Would speed up adding / Removing channels into sage on the fly.

Hope that as clear as mud lol

Dean
OK, it kind of make sense to me now providing you solve point #2...

I understand that is a completely another solution and nothing to do with my plugin, let's say is the "DigiGuide importer for SageTV" plugin? Don't worry about Java is very simple and enjoyable, I never used Java until writing plugins for SageTV...

Eddy

Old 12-09-2012, 05:24 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
OK, it kind of make sense to me now providing you solve point #2...
Sorry to hijack your thread. But I have worked out #2 and a simpler process.

Quote:
"DigiGuide importer for SageTV"
I like the name.

Quote:
Don't worry about Java is very simple and enjoyable, I never used Java until writing plugins for SageTV...
I have dabbled a bit. My only problem is time

Dean
Old 12-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Sorry to hijack your thread. But I have worked out #2 and a simpler process.

I like the name.

I have dabbled a bit. My only problem is time

Dean
Hi Dean,

don't worry, all suggestions are welcome.

When the plugin is done (I've just completed the LyngSat parser for Asia and America support) I'll send you the Java source code to incorporate into your project so at least you don't have to worry about generating the FRQ files .

Eddy

Old 12-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Sage Aficionado

Hi,

I have just stumbled over this plugin, seems like a great idea.

Does it work for 28.2 (UK Digital channels) and if so where would I be able to find the instruction or a how to.

Many thanks,

David
Old 12-24-2012, 12:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

Routerunner has developed a plugin see link below

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...846#post544846

If you use DVBe4Sage and happy with the Sky EPG data try the guide below

http://ccgi.mattandden.plus.com/?page_id=67

Both work with Astra at 28.2.

Otherwise we are discussing how to implement alternatives.

What are you currently using ( EPG source, XML Import method, Tuners native or network tuner )?
Old 12-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Sage Aficionado

Hi,

I don't use DVBe4Sage, I did try it for a while but my machine runs 24/7 and DVBe4Sage usually crashed (on my system) after a couple of days plus the softcams (ACAMD etc) where not stable enough (maybe because I use Windows 7 64 bit, who knows). I appreciate that DVBe4Sage is a great program it just didn't work for me, I assume the people who have stable DVBe4Sage setups either don't use the same OS, hardware or they don't run their systems 24/7.

Instead I use native tuners which are 4 x Anysee E7 S2's with 4 Diablo WiFi Cams (the Diablo WiFi cams connect to a OSCAM server program running on the same PC).

The setup works well but I do have to keep manually updating the frq file every so often. Out of interest I thought that DVBe4Sage already updated its own frequency data?

For EPG data I use DigiGuide with DG2XML via XMLTV Importer. The XMLTV Importer updates every other day and initiates the DG2XML, these all work well. For information I use the channel numbers from DigiGuide/Sky TV. I set up a wiki page a while ago http://sagetv.wikia.com/wiki/SageTV_...re_PC_Software from time to time I put copies of the most up to date .frq files that I am using.

If this plugin was able to automatically update the native SageTV .frq files then that would be really fantastic.

Let me know if I can help or if it is possible.

Thanks,

David

Last edited by Bacon2002; 12-24-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon2002 View Post
If this plugin was able to automatically update the native SageTV .frq files then that would be really fantastic.
My plugin "DVB-S Importer" has been designed exactly for this purpose. Please follow the link on signature for information and post issues here.

Thanks
Eddy

Old 12-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Sage Aficionado

Eddy,

This is great news, Happy Christmas.

Originally I did try to follow the instructions and I deleted one of the .frq files but nothing updates so I must have got something wrong, I will have another go and let you know how I get on.

Thanks very much,

David
Old 12-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Eddy,

This is great news, Happy Christmas.

Originally I did try to follow the instructions and I deleted one of the .frq files but nothing updates so I must have got something wrong, I will have another go and let you know how I get on.

Thanks very much,

David
David,

Merry Christmas to you as well...

If you have the overwrite FRQ option set to false (which I strongly recommend) the new FRQ file will have the file extension ".frq.new", so please look for that file in the folder.

Eddy

Old 12-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Sage Aficionado

Eddy,

I had another go but no luck with updating the .frq file, I tried the following:-

1) Added a channel into Digiguide (502 Bloomberg) well actually it was already selected within DigiGuide but I wasn't using it in XMLTV importer or within SageTV.
2) Updated XMLTV Importer Channel Line up to include the 502 Bloomberg channel into the line up
3) Added the following "CH:502 sat:0 #:Bloomberg" into the .frq file for the first of the Anysee tuners
4) Updated the XMLTV Importer (ie pressed the Update Guide Data) and waited for it to update
3) Forced an EPG update in SageTV (using the Webserver option)
4) Open the DVB-S Importer plugin, went to the configuration and changed the setting to overwrite FRQ option - false
5) Pressed the UPDATE button.
6) Waited a while

Nothing updated and no frq.new files.

For information the new channel does now appear within my SageTV program guide list with the EPG information but I cannot tune in to it as the .frq file only has "CH:502 sat:0 #:Bloomberg".

Any idea what I may have done wrong, is it possible that the plugin needs amending for my OS (Windows 7 64 bit). I only say it as my SageTV folder is in "Program Files (x86)" not just "Program Files".

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

David

Last edited by Bacon2002; 12-24-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Eddy,

I had another go but no luck with updating the .frq file, I tried the following:-

1) Added a channel into Digiguide (502 Bloomberg) well actually it was already selected within DigiGuide but I wasn't using it in XMLTV importer or within SageTV.
2) Updated XMLTV to include the channel in the line up
3) Added "CH:502 sat:0 #:Bloomberg" to the .frq file for one of the Anysee tuners
4) Updated XMLTV importer
3) Forced an EPG update in SageTV
4) Open the DVB-S Importer plugin config changed the setting to overwrite FRQ option - false
5) Pressed the UPDATE button.
6) Waited a while

Nothing updated and no frq.new files.

For information the new channel now appear within my SageTV program guide but I cannot tune in to it as the .frq file only has "CH:502 sat:0 #:Bloomberg".

Any idea what I may have done wrong, is it possible that the plugin needs amending for my OS (Windows 7 64 bit). I only say it as my SageTV folder is in "Program Files (x86)" not just "Program Files".

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

David
David,

please step back, too many things into the equation.

What you need to do before performing any operation is to set the Overwrite option to false as the EPG update triggers the FRQ regeneration procedure which if not properly trained will overwrite your current FRQ.

Also, I probably need to explain better how this is working. Basically if the plugin finds an existing FRQ file for a given tuner it will load the existing channels lineup, will try to cross reference the existing channels name with the new data in the source website and will produce a brand new file ".frq.new" with the result. Now there is the possibility that the new file will contains less channels and this is because the channel name in the original frq file is different from the one in the source website, so the first "training" job is to make sure that the new frq file will contain exactly the same number of channels as in the original frq file.

To achieve the above you need to perform the manual name change and press the "UPDATE NOW!" button in the plugin configuration page until you've got the right results. What is probably happening now is because you had originally the overwrite FRQ option set to true (strange as the default is false) ALL your existing FRQ files are now empty.

I suggest to restore all your existing FRQ file (as you did backup the file did you?), make sure the overwrite flag is set to false and run a manual update and see whether you have a plethora of new ".frq.new" file in your directory. That is your starting point. Please forget, for the time being, about DigiGuide or XMLTV importer.

If in your first run you don't have the new FRQ file as explained (equal to the original or not), then there is something else, like the tuner naming convention for instance. It will be beneficial also whether you could please list here your existing .LNB files along with the existing .FRQ file name.

Also, please enable the sage debug logging, look for any message that starts with "DVB-S Importer:" in the log and let me know the results. The different pathname could be a clue, but it should work, I don't have the sources right now to double check, sorry...

Eddy

Last edited by routerunner; 12-24-2012 at 06:10 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 04:26 AM
Sage Aficionado

Eddy,

Now that the chaos of Christmas morning is mostly over with the children now playing with presents and the wife cooking lunch I will try my best to go through these things one after the other:-

1) DVB-S Importer - Reset the plugin configuration using the reset option and then I set the following settings:-
System Messages - True (default)
Free-To-Air Only - False (I changed this as I watch more than just Free-To-Air channels)
Accept Renamed - False (default)
Overwrite Lineup - False (default)

Note - To explain why my original Overwrite Lineup setting was different, in my first attempts the Overwrite Lineup was indeed set to the default (false) but when I first tried the plugin and pressed UPDATE NOW it didn't create a .frq.new file so I changed it to True in an attempt to see what was going on. When I tried it with the True option that didn't work either.

2) Checked my existing .frq files and they are untouched, that is to say they have not changed.

Note - With regards my existing .frq files I normally update these in excel so the contents of each line is separated by tabs (not spaces). I wonder if it is possible that this is causing the problem? It seems unlikely as I tried running the UPDATE NOW yesterday after completely removing one of the .frq files and still nothing happened.

3) Yes I did backup the .frq files, they took me ages to put together so I am somewhat paranoid about losing them.

4) As per (2) no need to restore my .frq files as they are intact and in the correct place.

5) Ran/pressed UPDATE NOW. No change and no new .frq.new files.

6) .frq files are named as follows:-
anysee BDA Digital Tuner(DVB-S2)-0-DVB-S
anysee BDA Digital Tuner(DVB-S2)-1-DVB-S
anysee BDA Digital Tuner(DVB-S2)-2-DVB-S
anysee BDA Digital Tuner(DVB-S2)-3-DVB-S

7) .lnb files are names as follows:-
anysee-BDA-Digital-Tuner-DVB-S2--0
anysee-BDA-Digital-Tuner-DVB-S2--1
anysee-BDA-Digital-Tuner-DVB-S2--2
anysee-BDA-Digital-Tuner-DVB-S2--3

8) In the SageTV settings I enabled debug logging which then restarted the SageTV system.

9) After SageTV restarted I pressed UPDATE NOW on the DVB-S Importer and looked to find the log file. To be honest I couldn't remember where the sagetv log file is stored. I think I found it in a file called "sagetv_0" it had the correct date, time and kind of contents so I assume this is it. The log file is too big to show all the contents here (I could email it if that helps).
Anyway using Windows Notepad I searched the document for "DVB-S Importer" and there were three references to it as follows:-

Code:
Tue 12/25 10:00:01.615 [SageTV@17943a4] LOADED PLUGINS=[SageTVPlugin[googleweather state=Failed name=Google Weather version=2.0.2 type=Library desc=A weather support library that is used by SageTV's updated weather system to retrieve weather information from Weather Underground. author=Opus4 screenshots=null videos=null modified=11/8/2012 installed=12/11/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[mediastreaming state=Failed name=Media Streaming Services version=1.3.7.59 type=Standard desc=Provides HTTP Live Streaming services to the Mobile Web Interface.  Used for viewing SageTV recordings on iPhone, iPod, and iPad.  It can be extended by plugin developers to support other clients and audio/video formats. author=jreichen, Fonceur screenshots=null videos=null modified=10/10/2012 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=mediastreaming webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.0.16 type=Core], PluginDependency[jetty minVer=2.0.1 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.6 type=JVM]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[gtools state=Failed name=SageTV Groovy Tools version=1.0.3.1541 type=Standard desc=A series of Groovy tools and scripts that enhance the SageTV API. author=Slugger screenshots=null videos=null modified=6/11/2011 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=plugins/gtools webpages=[http://sagetv-addons.googlecode.com] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[groovy minVer=1.7.10 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.6 type=JVM], PluginDependency[commons-lang minVer=2.4 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.0.0 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[commons-net minVer=1.4.1 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[jsoup state=Failed name=jsoup version=1.7.1 type=Library desc=Java HTML parser by Jonathan Hedley (DO NOT INSTALL SEPARATELY). author=routerunner screenshots=null videos=null modified=11/10/2012 installed=12/23/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.1 type=Core], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5 type=JVM]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[salicense state=Enabled name=sagetv-addons License Server version=1.2.0.1803 type=Standard desc=The sagetv-addons license server plugin provides a global validation point for all other plugins that require a sagetv-addons license file.  This plugin helps to centralize and simplify license validation in the other plugins that use sagetv-addons licensing.

Most users should NOT need to install this plugin manually.  Other plugins that need to validate this license will automatically install this plugin.  Manually installing and configuring this plugin ahead of time is also acceptable. author=Slugger screenshots=null videos=null modified=10/3/2012 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=plugins/salicense webpages=[http://sagetv-addons.googlecode.com] implementation=com.google.code.sagetvaddons.license.Plugin desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.0.0 type=Core], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5.0 type=JVM], PluginDependency[commons-codec minVer=1.3 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.0.23.9 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[log4j minVer=1.2.15 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[groovy state=Failed name=groovy version=2.0.5.1 type=Library desc=SageTV Dependency JAR Plugin - no need to download directly author=Slugger screenshots=null videos=null modified=12/22/2012 installed=12/24/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5.0 type=JVM]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[dvbsimporter state=Enabled name=DVB-S Importer version=1.0.3 type=Standard desc=This plugin is able to automatically import/keep up-to-date the .FRQ file for all your native DVB-S tuners. author=routerunner screenshots=null videos=null modified=12/21/2012 installed=12/23/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation=DVBSImporter desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[jsoup minVer=1.7.1 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.1 type=Core], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5 type=JVM], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.1.9.3 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[web state=Failed name=SageTV Web Interface version=2.36.1810 type=Standard desc=Manage SageTV activity, media files, and playlists from desktop web browsers. author=nielm, jreichen, Slugger screenshots=null videos=null modified=10/21/2012 installed=12/24/2012 resPath=webserver webpages=[http://tools.assembla.com/sageplugins/wiki/WebServer, http://www.geektonic.com/2008/03/sagetv-web-interface-control-sagetv.html] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[gtools minVer=1.0.3 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[groovy minVer=2.0.5 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[salicense minVer=1.1.1 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.1.9 type=Core], PluginDependency[jetty minVer=2.0.1 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5 type=JVM], PluginDependency[sagexmlinfo minVer=1.4 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[sageutls minVer=1.4.2 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[json minVer=1.0 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[commons-lang minVer=1.0 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.1.9 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[jetty state=Enabled name=Jetty Web Server version=2.3.0.14 type=Standard desc=Provides a platform for SageTV web application plugins.

Currently available web applications can manage SageTV recordings from desktop or mobile web browsers, manage fanart and metadata, provide remote web services for SageTV, configure batch job processing, and more.

The plugin consists of two parts.  The first part is Jetty, a 3rd-party Java web server from Mortbay Consulting that can be embedded in a Java program such as SageTV.  The second part is a set of plugin classes created by the author that interact with SageTV to start, stop, and configure the Jetty web server. author=jreichen screenshots=[http://sageplugins.sourceforge.net/screenshots/jetty/SageTVWebApps.png] videos=null modified=4/23/2011 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=jetty webpages=[http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48818, http://tools.assembla.com/sageplugins/wiki/Jetty, http://jetty.codehaus.org/jetty/] implementation=sagex.jetty.starter.JettyPlugin desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.0.8 type=Core], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5 type=JVM], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.0.9.0 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[ant minVer=1.8.2 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[jhm state=Failed name=Java Heap Monitor version=1.20 type=STVI desc=Java Heap Monitor for SageTV 7.  

Running low on heap space is one of the main causes of "sluggishness" in SageTV.  This STVi puts a small bar graph in the menu header which shows how much Java heap space is available.

To configure the STVi navigate to Setup->Detailed Setup->Customize and look for Java Heap Monitor near the end of the list. author=tmiranda screenshots=[http://tmiranda.googlecode.com/files/JHM-Screenshot.jpg, http://tmiranda.googlecode.com/files/JHM-Options.jpg] videos=null modified=12/21/2010 installed=12/24/2012 resPath= webpages=[http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45593] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[SageTV7 minVer=7.0.23.1 type=STV]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[sagexmlinfo state=Failed name=Nielm's Sage XML Info version=1.4.1 type=Library desc=A library for importing data into and exporting data from the SageTV database. author=nielm screenshots=null videos=null modified=5/16/2010 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=sagexmlinfo webpages=[http://tools.assembla.com/sageplugins/wiki/SageXmlInfo] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[sageutls minVer=1.4 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[sageutls state=Failed name=Nielm's Sage Utilities version=1.4.2 type=Library desc=A library for communicating between SageTV and Java. author=nielm screenshots=null videos=null modified=3/21/2011 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=sageutls webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[mobileweb state=Failed name=SageTV Mobile Web Interface version=2.1.0.42 type=Standard desc=Manage SageTV activity from mobile web browsers. author=jreichen screenshots=[http://sageplugins.sourceforge.net/screenshots/mobileweb/menu.png, http://sageplugins.sourceforge.net/screenshots/mobileweb/iPhone%20Details%20Page.png, http://sageplugins.sourceforge.net/screenshots/mobileweb/iPad%20Details%20Page.png] videos=[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSf-gXyMYU] modified=3/6/2011 installed=12/24/2012 resPath=mobileweb webpages=[http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52157, http://tools.assembla.com/sageplugins/wiki/MobileWebInterface, http://www.geektonic.com/2010/11/sage-on-go-sagetv-gets-ipad-iphone-and_07.html] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[mediastreaming minVer=1.0.0 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[SageTV minVer=7.0.10 type=Core], PluginDependency[jetty minVer=2.0.1 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5 type=JVM], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.0.15 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[json state=Failed name=JSON.org version=1.0 type=Library desc=A Java implementation of JSON - dependency only author=Slugger screenshots=null videos=null installed=12/11/2012 resPath=json webpages=[http://www.json.org] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[sagex-api-services state=Enabled name=sagex-services - SageTV Remote API Services version=7.1.9.14 type=Standard desc=HTTP and RMI services for SageTV (HTTP services require Jetty Plugin).  HTTP services includes JSON/JSONP and Xml formats. author=stuckless screenshots=null videos=null modified=10/29/2012 installed=12/24/2012 resPath=sagex-api webpages=[http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36044] implementation=sagex.plugin.impl.SagexRemoteAPIPlugin desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[jetty minVer=1.7 type=Plugin], PluginDependency[sagex-api minVer=7.1.9.14 type=Plugin]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[commons-lang state=Failed name=commons-lang version=2.4 type=Library desc=SageTV Dependency JAR Plugin for commons-lang-2.4.jar - no need to download directly author=stuckless screenshots=null videos=null modified=4/10/2010 installed=12/11/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[commons-codec state=Failed name=commons-codec version=1.3 type=Library desc=SageTV Dependency JAR Plugin for commons-codec-1.3.jar - no need to download directly author=stuckless screenshots=null videos=null modified=4/10/2010 installed=12/11/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[sagex-api state=Failed name=sagex-api - SageTV API Extensions version=7.1.9.14 type=Library desc=SageTV API Wrappers with Remote API capabilities author=stuckless screenshots=null videos=null modified=10/29/2012 installed=12/11/2012 resPath=sagex-api webpages=[http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36044] implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[commons-net state=Failed name=commons-net version=1.4.1 type=Library desc=SageTV Dependency JAR Plugin for commons-net-1.4.1.jar - no need to download directly author=stuckless screenshots=null videos=null modified=4/10/2010 installed=12/11/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null], SageTVPlugin[ant state=Failed name=ant version=1.8.2 type=Library desc=SageTV Dependency JAR Plugin - no need to download directly author=Slugger screenshots=null videos=null modified=4/10/2011 installed=12/11/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=[PluginDependency[Java minVer=1.5.0 type=JVM]] packages=null], SageTVPlugin[log4j state=Failed name=log4j version=1.2.15 type=Library desc=SageTV Dependency JAR Plugin for log4j-1.2.15.jar - no need to download directly author=stuckless screenshots=null videos=null modified=4/10/2010 installed=12/11/2012 resPath= webpages=null implementation= desktopOnly=false serverOnly=false OS=Win,Linux,Mac dependencies=null packages=null]]
Code:
Tue 12/25 10:00:01.622 [SageTV@17943a4] Moving starting of plugin DVB-S Importer to after sagex-api - SageTV API Extensions because of its dependency on it.
Code:
Tue 12/25 10:00:01.624 [SageTV@17943a4] Calling start on plugin: DVB-S Importer
Let me know what you think and thanks for all your help,

David

Last edited by Bacon2002; 12-25-2012 at 04:31 AM.