SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 10-08-2014, 08:20 AM
Sage Advanced User

I can see you removing the lineup, then re-adding it. So the lineup is in your account. But the grabber still isn't making the call to the server to retrieve the lineup map.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Sage Fanatic

I think it is working now.

I added a different lineup and that added with now issue. So I removed and added my previous line up, and that added with no issues. Looks like the download is happening. I'll give it some time to process and see what happens.

I'll keep you updated. thanks fr the help!!!

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 10-08-2014, 09:36 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slugger View Post
Cache is corrupted (first error in this last log file); plugin identified the cache as corrupted and deleted it (second warning logged) and did a full download, which succeeded.
OK, something doesn't make sense here. If the issue is cache corruption and the process is able to identify when the cache is corrupt and delete it, then why would I ever notice a problem, for more than one iteration of EPG generation?

Secondly, if the problem was a cache corruption, shouldn't my numerous attempts at deleting cache and forcing a regeneration have simply rebuilt a new one?

Note, Slugger, that I am not disagreeing with you. And I very much appreciate your support on this, especially your dedication when you're really not meant to be available. Thank you. I just don't quite get it. Clearly the log shows the corrupt cache. But how did it get corrupt, other than the process itself failing previously and corrupting it...? Like I said I had deleted the cache and forced an update numerous times to no avail.

I'll leave the logging at debug. Is there something I should look for in the future?

Thanks again!
Old 10-08-2014, 02:01 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phydeaux View Post
OK, something doesn't make sense here. If the issue is cache corruption and the process is able to identify when the cache is corrupt and delete it, then why would I ever notice a problem, for more than one iteration of EPG generation?
Certain kinds of corruption are caught by my code -- namely corruption caused by client side events. So there are certain files stuffed inside the cache file that identify the contents of the cache. When I can't find what I'm expecting in those key files then I id the file as corrupt, delete it and start fresh.

Quote:
Secondly, if the problem was a cache corruption, shouldn't my numerous attempts at deleting cache and forcing a regeneration have simply rebuilt a new one?
Other kinds of corruption -- namely corruption from upstream data like invalid/unexpected responses to queries -- end up being stored in the cache and reread over and over. Like the "LINEUP_DELETED" response. That is not identified by my code other than as an error and abort sequence. Deleting the cache only solves the problem if the upstream stops sending that response to queries. If it keeps responding with that error, I keep caching it. Such upstream error responses are so infrequent that it's not handled by me other than to spit an error and abort. Now one can argue I should probably better handle certain errors, including LINEUP_DELETED. I won't disagree, but I also won't make handling of infrequent errors a major priority just because I only have so many cycles to play with this code and error handling is time consuming for errors that almost never happen and, in a perfect world, shouldn't ever happen. I do have the generic debug logging in place so that any error can be caught with excruciating details and then I can decide if more detailed handling of specific errors should be pursued. This LINEUP_DELETED response actually would be such an error I'd say needs custom handling, but... people need to log errors, exceptions, etc. If others don't then these kinds of error handling issues basically come down to my discretion and I can easily debug and fix these kinds of errors with the generic logging already present and, honestly, that's good enough for me and my production server. Now if someone logs the issue and a dozen other users attach themselves to it and also want it fixed, well then I've got a reason to dig into it more.

Quote:
Note, Slugger, that I am not disagreeing with you. And I very much appreciate your support on this, especially your dedication when you're really not meant to be available. Thank you. I just don't quite get it. Clearly the log shows the corrupt cache. But how did it get corrupt, other than the process itself failing previously and corrupting it...? Like I said I had deleted the cache and forced an update numerous times to no avail.

I'll leave the logging at debug. Is there something I should look for in the future?

Thanks again!
Nothing specific, just keep logging errors (preferably with tickets at the sourceforge project site). Be aware that the two bugs I linked to a few posts back are known to cause cache corruption. They are high on my list of things to fix when I return home. But otherwise, keep using the plugin and keep logging issues. If users don't log bug reports then you're basically relying on me to find and fix bugs, which I do, but the priority of what gets fixed then is strictly dependent on what I deem important and requiring a fix. If I can live without a fix, I usually will (i.e. the path of least resistance [work]).
STB Controller: 1 x USB-UIRT
Software:Java 1.7.0_71; SageTV 7.1.9
Clients: 1 x HD300, 2 x HD200, 1 x SageClient, 1 x PlaceShifter
Plugins: Too many to list now...
Old 10-08-2014, 06:10 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks Slugger. I understand it would be onerous to log for every conceivable error especially given your plugin is working with an external service. Makes sense. Thanks again for your help and the time you put into supporting this.

RLW
Old 10-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Sage Icon

Got the following from Schedules Direct - Any need to worry with the Schedules Direct Plugin???

Quote:
We have been informed that Gracenote (formerly Tribune Media Services)
will be ending the guide data service currently used by most members of
Schedules Direct. Their plan is to end support for this service on
November 1, 2014. Schedules Direct was already hard at work
implementing replacement services.

Please check with your application's support page for your best
solution. Some applications have chosen to use a new SD-JSON service
that offers a richer data set, while others have chosen to use the
SD-DD service, which is meant to be a drop-in replacement for
Gracenote/Tribune's service.
Server: SageTV 9, Win10/32, Intel DP55KG Mb, Intel QC i5 2.66GHz , 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 2 Hauppauge 2255s for 4 OTA ATSC tuners, HDHRPrime w Comcast, 3 STP-HD300s 20101007-0 firmware, nVidia Shield. Java v7u55. Plugins:SD EPG, OpenDCT
Old 10-22-2014, 01:39 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenWeathers View Post
Got the following from Schedules Direct - Any need to worry with the Schedules Direct Plugin???
No.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:16 PM
SageTVaholic

0.0.7.0 released

New release now available. Moves the plugin up to the latest Schedules Direct API release: 20140530.

Of significance in this release is that there is a fix in the data grabber app that should address most of the "Access Denied" exceptions people were seeing in older releases. Also a few other minor bug fixes in the API but that's it for this release.

The old SD API release (20131021) will be shutdown, without notice, by Nov 15. You need to upgrade by then to continue getting EPG updates. The old API could be shutdown before then (it was deprecated on Nov 1 -- special thanks to Robert for holding off on the shutdown until I had time to get this release done and out the door).

Last edited by Slugger; 11-06-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:13 PM
Sage Fanatic

I just updated to latest EPG plugin and I'm seeing some error when I forced a refresh. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Code:
2014-11-08 13:03:52,313 WARN  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Invalid zip file detected; ignoring it!
java.io.IOException: Zip file is not expected version! [v=7; e=8]
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:155)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:210)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:57)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:182)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:190)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.getProviders(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:113)
	at sage.EPGImportPlugin$getProviders.call(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:45)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:116)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.forceEpgRefresh(Plugin.groovy:123)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.plugin.Plugin.refreshEpgData(Plugin.groovy:155)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin.fireButtonClick(AbstractPlugin.java:442)
	at sagex.plugin.AbstractPlugin.setConfigValue(AbstractPlugin.java:412)
	at sage.e.w$49.void(Unknown Source)
	at sage.az.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.e.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.SageTV.apiUI(Unknown Source)
	at gkusnick.sagetv.api.API.Call(API.java:165)
	at gkusnick.sagetv.api.PluginAPI$Plugin.SetPluginConfigValue(PluginAPI.java:721)
	at gkusnick.sagetv.STVIConfig.SetPluginConfigValue(STVIConfig.java:187)
	at gkusnick.sagetv.STVIConfig.SetPluginConfigValue(STVIConfig.java:191)
	at sage.e$e.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.a.m$b.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.a.m.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.e.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.be.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.be.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.be.null(Unknown Source)
	at sage.be.for(Unknown Source)
	at sage.cb.char(Unknown Source)
	at sage.EventRouter.a(Unknown Source)
	at sage.EventRouter.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2014-11-08 13:03:56,513 INFO  [Plugin]: EPG refresh forced by user!
2014-11-08 13:03:48,219 WARN  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Invalid zip file detected; ignoring it!
java.io.IOException: Zip file is not expected version! [v=7; e=8]
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:155)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.ZipEpgClient.<init>(ZipEpgClient.java:210)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.invoke(CachedConstructor.java:77)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:102)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallConstructor(CallSiteArray.java:57)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:182)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callConstructor(AbstractCallSite.java:190)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.findProviderName(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:158)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite$PogoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:272)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaMethodSite.callCurrent(PogoMetaMethodSite.java:52)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:49)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:133)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:141)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.updateGuide(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:192)
	at sage.ae.y(Unknown Source)
	at sage.a2.e(Unknown Source)
	at sage.a9.dK(Unknown Source)
	at sage.ae.run(Unknown Source)
2014-11-08 13:03:49,139 INFO  [ProgramGenerator]: Processed show generators in 20ms
2014-11-08 13:03:50,225 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: Requesting 329 channels
2014-11-08 13:03:50,227 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: --force-download flag inserted via user refresh request!
2014-11-08 13:03:50,228 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java, -Xmx512m, -Dsdjson.fs.capture=C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\capture\grabber, -Dsdjson.capture.json-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.encode-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.http, -Dsdjson.capture.http.content, -jar, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\sdjson.jar, --username, rdefino, --password, *****, --user-agent, sagetv-sdepg/0.0.7.0 (Windows 7 x86 6.1), --max-threads, 200, --url, https://json.schedulesdirect.org, --grabber-log-level, INFO, grab, --target, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg, --max-prog-chunk, 50000, --max-sched-chunk, 1000, --stations, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\stations.txt, --force-download]
2014-11-08 13:04:09,209 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG download in 20049ms
2014-11-08 13:04:13,655 INFO  [ChannelGenerator]: Processed channel generators in 5ms
2014-11-08 13:04:13,658 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed channel processing in 4448ms
2014-11-08 13:04:22,154 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed lineup map configuration in 8496ms
2014-11-08 13:04:26,393 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG data load in 4239ms
2014-11-08 13:04:26,403 INFO  [AiringGenerator]: Processed airing generators in 6ms
2014-11-08 13:04:26,418 INFO  [SeriesInfoLoader]: Generated series info entries for 0 objects in 9ms!

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 11-08-2014, 12:21 PM
SageTVaholic

That error is expected to be logged on the first run after this upgrade. The internal format of the epg cache file was changed so that error is just saying that it detected you had an old cache file that is no longer compatible with the plugin. Then it ran the grabber, detected it again, deleted it and recreated it. The next run should not produce the same error. Your sdjson.epg file should have been upgraded to the latest version. If you continue to see that error on future epg updates then let me know.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Sage Fanatic

great, thanks for the reply.

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 11-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Sage Fanatic

I just noticed that I have no guide data the 20th. I checked the log and do not see any errors:

Code:
2014-11-13 22:34:28,824 INFO  [ProgramGenerator]: Processed show generators in 15ms
2014-11-13 22:34:29,171 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: Requesting 329 channels
2014-11-13 22:34:29,172 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java, -Xmx512m, -Dsdjson.fs.capture=C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\capture\grabber, -Dsdjson.capture.json-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.encode-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.http, -Dsdjson.capture.http.content, -jar, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\sdjson.jar, --username, rdefino, --password, *****, --user-agent, sagetv-sdepg/0.0.7.0 (Windows 7 x86 6.1), --max-threads, 200, --url, https://json.schedulesdirect.org, --grabber-log-level, INFO, grab, --target, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg, --max-prog-chunk, 50000, --max-sched-chunk, 1000, --stations, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\stations.txt, --purge-cache]
2014-11-13 22:35:02,964 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG download in 34120ms
2014-11-13 22:35:07,922 INFO  [ChannelGenerator]: Processed channel generators in 10ms
2014-11-13 22:35:07,923 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed channel processing in 4959ms
2014-11-13 22:35:16,469 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed lineup map configuration in 8546ms
2014-11-13 22:35:20,680 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG data load in 4211ms
2014-11-13 22:35:20,687 INFO  [AiringGenerator]: Processed airing generators in 5ms
2014-11-13 22:35:20,694 INFO  [SeriesInfoLoader]: Generated series info entries for 0 objects in 2ms!
2014-11-14 22:35:05,810 INFO  [ProgramGenerator]: Processed show generators in 13ms
2014-11-14 22:35:06,448 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: Requesting 329 channels
2014-11-14 22:35:06,455 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java, -Xmx512m, -Dsdjson.fs.capture=C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\capture\grabber, -Dsdjson.capture.json-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.encode-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.http, -Dsdjson.capture.http.content, -jar, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\sdjson.jar, --username, rdefino, --password, *****, --user-agent, sagetv-sdepg/0.0.7.0 (Windows 7 x86 6.1), --max-threads, 200, --url, https://json.schedulesdirect.org, --grabber-log-level, INFO, grab, --target, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg, --max-prog-chunk, 50000, --max-sched-chunk, 1000, --stations, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\stations.txt]
2014-11-14 22:35:40,807 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG download in 34971ms
2014-11-14 22:35:45,765 INFO  [ChannelGenerator]: Processed channel generators in 9ms
2014-11-14 22:35:45,766 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed channel processing in 4959ms
2014-11-14 22:35:54,685 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed lineup map configuration in 8919ms
2014-11-14 22:35:58,895 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG data load in 4210ms
2014-11-14 22:35:58,909 INFO  [AiringGenerator]: Processed airing generators in 10ms
2014-11-14 22:35:58,936 INFO  [SeriesInfoLoader]: Generated series info entries for 0 objects in 21ms!
2014-11-15 13:23:17,746 INFO  [Plugin]: EPG refresh forced by user!
2014-11-15 13:23:17,201 INFO  [ProgramGenerator]: Processed show generators in 7ms
2014-11-15 13:23:17,373 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: Requesting 329 channels
2014-11-15 13:23:17,373 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: --force-download flag inserted via user refresh request!
2014-11-15 13:23:17,373 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java, -Xmx512m, -Dsdjson.fs.capture=C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\capture\grabber, -Dsdjson.capture.json-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.encode-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.http, -Dsdjson.capture.http.content, -jar, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\sdjson.jar, --username, rdefino, --password, *****, --user-agent, sagetv-sdepg/0.0.7.0 (Windows 7 x86 6.1), --max-threads, 200, --url, https://json.schedulesdirect.org, --grabber-log-level, INFO, grab, --target, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg, --max-prog-chunk, 50000, --max-sched-chunk, 1000, --stations, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\stations.txt, --force-download]
2014-11-15 13:23:45,025 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG download in 27823ms
2014-11-15 13:23:49,538 INFO  [ChannelGenerator]: Processed channel generators in 2ms
2014-11-15 13:23:49,539 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed channel processing in 4513ms
2014-11-15 13:23:57,968 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed lineup map configuration in 8429ms
2014-11-15 13:24:02,139 INFO  [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Performed EPG data load in 4171ms
2014-11-15 13:24:02,145 INFO  [AiringGenerator]: Processed airing generators in 3ms
2014-11-15 13:24:02,149 INFO  [SeriesInfoLoader]: Generated series info entries for 0 objects in 1ms!

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 11-15-2014, 12:54 PM
SageTVaholic

There are no errors in that output so it should be loading the epg. Have a look at the sdjson-api.log file, any errors in there? Going to debug logging might provide more insight to the issue.
Old 11-15-2014, 01:19 PM
Sage Fanatic

Thanks for the reply Slugger.

Here is the logs and capture data.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/947nwgtlid...pture.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2kcfdykmg47yrh/logs.zip?dl=0

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 11-15-2014, 02:36 PM
SageTVaholic

A few releases back I added this to the release notes of the plugin (this is viewable from the plugin details screen in Sage):

Code:
UPGRADE NOTES

Users who are upgrading should modify their plugin settings as follows:

* Base sdjson URL: https://json.schedulesdirect.org

* Max Schedule Request for sdjson: 250 (was 1000)

* Max Program Request for sdjson: 5000 (was 50000)
Seems Schedules Direct started enforcing these limits and that's your issue. Go to your plugin settings and drop those two values down as shown. Should fix you up.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Sage Fanatic

Hi Slugger,

I changed the values and did to downloads, waiting 15mins in between. But getting this error now:

Code:
2014-11-15 16:08:00,432 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Returning lineups: [[1781092494, Comcast Georgetown - Digital Haverhill (Cable)]]
2014-11-15 16:08:00,438 INFO  [Plugin]: EPG refresh forced by user!
2014-11-15 16:08:10,500 DEBUG [Plugin]: Cleared the plugin visibility property!
2014-11-15 16:08:10,551 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: updateGuide() called for '1781092494'
2014-11-15 16:08:10,555 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Mapped 1781092494 to USA-MA20419-X; type=Cable
2014-11-15 16:08:25,947 DEBUG [ProgramGenerator]: Program generator processing has started!
2014-11-15 16:08:25,955 INFO  [ProgramGenerator]: Processed show generators in 6ms
2014-11-15 16:08:27,102 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: Requesting 329 channels
2014-11-15 16:08:27,102 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: --force-download flag inserted via user refresh request!
2014-11-15 16:08:27,103 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java, -Xmx512m, -Dsdjson.fs.capture=C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\capture\grabber, -Dsdjson.capture.json-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.encode-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.http, -Dsdjson.capture.http.content, -jar, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\sdjson.jar, --username, rdefino, --password, *****, --user-agent, sagetv-sdepg/0.0.7.0 (Windows 7 x86 6.1), --max-threads, 200, --url, https://json.schedulesdirect.org, --grabber-log-level, INFO, grab, --target, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg, --max-prog-chunk, 5000, --max-sched-chunk, 250, --stations, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\stations.txt, --force-download]
2014-11-15 16:09:49,762 ERROR [EpgDownloader]: sdjson download failed! [rc=1]
2014-11-15 16:09:49,763 ERROR [EpgDownloader]: stdout:
INFO - ScheduleTask completed in 6849ms [79 stations]
INFO - ScheduleTask completed in 18716ms [250 stations]
INFO - Identified 6929 program ids requiring an update!
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 19034ms [1929 programs]
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 46106ms [5000 programs]
INFO - Grabbing 731 series info programs!
ERROR - IOError receiving program data; filling in empty program info for non-existent program ids!
org.schedulesdirect.api.exception.InvalidHttpResponseException: HTTP response returned an error status! [400]
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.JsonRequest.submitForInputStream(JsonRequest.java:179)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.JsonRequest.submitForInputStream(JsonRequest.java:163)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.ProgramTask.run(ProgramTask.java:90)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.Grabber.updateZip(Grabber.java:596)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.Grabber.execute(Grabber.java:811)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.Grabber.main(Grabber.java:918)
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 3685ms [731 programs]
INFO - Created 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg' successfully! [70565ms]

2014-11-15 16:09:49,763 ERROR [EpgDownloader]: stderr:
Exception in thread "main" java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: seriesInfo.txt
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.deleteFile(ZipFileSystem.java:1342)
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipPath.delete(ZipPath.java:655)
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.delete(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:206)
	at java.nio.file.Files.delete(Unknown Source)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.Grabber.updateZip(Grabber.java:607)

2014-11-15 16:09:49,765 ERROR [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Download of EPG data failed!
java.io.IOException:  download failed! [rc=1]
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.doConstructorInvoke(CachedConstructor.java:71)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrap.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:81)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.io.EpgDownloader.download(EpgDownloader.groovy:115)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.io.EpgDownloader$download.call(Unknown Source)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:45)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:108)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:112)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.doUpdate(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:354)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.updateGuide(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:215)
2014-11-15 16:09:49,769 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Processed 0 show(s); UNIQUE: 0; RELOADED: 0; SKIPPED: 0
2014-11-15 16:09:49,770 DEBUG [AiringGenerator]: Airing generator processing has started!
2014-11-15 16:09:49,773 INFO  [AiringGenerator]: Processed airing generators in 3ms
2014-11-15 16:09:49,778 INFO  [SeriesInfoLoader]: Generated series info entries for 0 objects in 1ms!

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 11-15-2014, 03:17 PM
SageTVaholic

Delete your existing sdjson.epg file and try again (may have to wait up to 15 mins since your last attempt).
Old 11-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Sage Fanatic

The sdjson.epg and it rebuilt but still getting errors:

Code:
2014-11-15 16:38:51,669 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Returning lineups: [[1781092494, Comcast Georgetown - Digital Haverhill (Cable)]]
2014-11-15 16:38:51,670 INFO  [Plugin]: EPG refresh forced by user!
2014-11-15 16:38:55,757 DEBUG [Plugin]: Cleared the plugin visibility property!
2014-11-15 16:39:01,824 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: updateGuide() called for '1781092494'
2014-11-15 16:39:01,824 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Mapped 1781092494 to USA-MA20419-X; type=Cable
2014-11-15 16:39:02,902 DEBUG [ProgramGenerator]: Program generator processing has started!
2014-11-15 16:39:02,904 INFO  [ProgramGenerator]: Processed show generators in 2ms
2014-11-15 16:39:02,935 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: Requesting 329 channels
2014-11-15 16:39:02,935 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: --force-download flag inserted via user refresh request!
2014-11-15 16:39:02,935 INFO  [EpgDownloader]: [C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java, -Xmx512m, -Dsdjson.fs.capture=C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\capture\grabber, -Dsdjson.capture.json-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.encode-errors, -Dsdjson.capture.http, -Dsdjson.capture.http.content, -jar, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\tools\sdjson.jar, --username, rdefino, --password, *****, --user-agent, sagetv-sdepg/0.0.7.0 (Windows 7 x86 6.1), --max-threads, 200, --url, https://json.schedulesdirect.org, --grabber-log-level, INFO, grab, --target, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg, --max-prog-chunk, 5000, --max-sched-chunk, 250, --stations, C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\stations.txt, --force-download]
2014-11-15 16:39:28,744 DEBUG [Plugin]: Cleared the plugin visibility property!
2014-11-15 16:39:38,501 ERROR [EpgDownloader]: sdjson download failed! [rc=1]
2014-11-15 16:39:38,502 ERROR [EpgDownloader]: stdout:
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MTV2 [330ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FXM [330ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNU [331ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CMTV [333ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for VH1SOUL [353ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for PIVOT [360ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CTRC [358ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TNCK [370ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NIKP [368ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for VH1CL [363ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for GAC [365ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for INSP [371ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for COOK [380ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for RVLT [444ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MTVJAMS [431ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DIY [436ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TRUTV [445ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOF [430ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOC [430ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DFH [438ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TVGN [449ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for JTV [451ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WORD [440ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for EWTN [441ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for LOGO [437ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BBCA [443ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOSIG [437ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SUNDANC [450ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for UP [446ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SPROUT [453ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SMITH [455ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BBCWLD [456ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BIGTEN [444ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOZ [444ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SCIENCE [451ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for JLTV [459ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NFLNRZ [446ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MSNBC [452ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNEWS [453ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBO2 [448ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FYISD [455ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DXD [461ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NBATV [455ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for RLTV [468ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NGWILD [459ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CMTPURE [458ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BLOOM [481ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBO [464ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESQTV [478ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FCSA [474ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BEIN1 [485ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCRA [488ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DJCH [481ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OUTD [481ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NGC [492ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MILH [497ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SEC [496ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZE [482ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STARZ [482ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FXX [492ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CSPAN2 [494ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NIKTON [502ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for 5MAX [492ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNGL [518ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MAX [504ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for H2 [513ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for INDIE [521ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MOVIE [507ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MOMAX [509ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OMAX [510ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHOWB [512ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC01 [519ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHOCSE [520ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OUTSIDE [538ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHOW [523ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for THMAX [526ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ACMAX [530ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC04 [530ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NICJR [545ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TCM [552ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SPRTMAN [556ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHO2 [540ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZCI [561ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC36 [568ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC09 [581ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC05 [584ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC39 [573ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TVLAND [608ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC14 [600ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC02 [612ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC20 [610ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NFLNET [681ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM8 [656ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC43 [660ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for IFC [691ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC38 [663ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCRWS [693ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC41 [662ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for PAC12 [695ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM6 [660ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM5 [661ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM9 [661ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NHLNET [688ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MPLEX [698ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC19 [680ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC33 [669ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM3 [666ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM7 [667ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC45 [671ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZK [690ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOZHD [666ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OXYGEN [705ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC17 [688ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for AXSTV [670ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TMC [693ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC35 [682ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC48 [680ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC49 [683ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TRAVHD [681ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOSGHD [682ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNCL [717ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC30 [699ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM2 [695ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC37 [702ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC42 [704ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC11 [726ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for GSN [737ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESQHD [711ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for QVCHD [716ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FUSEHD [719ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CBSSN [750ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC07 [745ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BRAVOHD [723ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC44 [738ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CIN [773ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENLACE [735ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DXDHD [733ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DFC [782ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FBN [773ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OVATION [789ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC25 [767ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCRHD [750ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for LMNHD [749ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC16 [772ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC26 [771ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HMMHD [753ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC08 [774ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZIB [781ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ID [789ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHOWX [785ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FBNHD [763ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WHDHDT [53ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WEHD [60ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBO2HD [52ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WEATHHD [55ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ABCFHD [56ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WLVIDT [53ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WGBXDT [66ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for PLDHD [64ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WBZDT [67ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TVG [824ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TBSHD [68ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for IFCHD [74ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FYIHD [74ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TOONHD [72ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MTVHD [73ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FXHD [75ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHO2HD [73ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WGBHDT [81ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for EHD [83ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NGCHD [85ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC34 [827ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HMM [860ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CMTVHD [98ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for AETVHD [98ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HLNHD [100ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WFXTDT [106ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for APLHD [83ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BETHD [82ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HSNHD [84ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPN2HD [110ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for GOLFHD [122ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FOODHD [124ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OXYGNHD [125ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MNBCHD [130ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BBCAHD [133ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WSBKDT [131ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FXXHD [135ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DISNHD [141ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TRUTVHD [134ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FNCHD [132ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for UHD [143ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NIKHD [136ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for VH1HD [137ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HGTVD [143ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TCMHD [148ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZEHD [148ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SPIKEHD [150ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NESNHD [157ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HALL [925ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MAXHD [154ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BLOOMHD [162ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TENISHD [158ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HSTRYHD [162ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNHD [169ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CBSSNHD [165ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for USAHD [176ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNUHD [155ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OVATNHD [182ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for BIG10HD [183ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CCHD [191ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for IDHD [185ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TVONEHD [189ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZKHD [194ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NFLHD [203ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HBOHD [176ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SCIHD [208ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CNBCHD [213ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHOWHD [209ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NFLNRZD [208ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NGWIHD [187ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZHD [214ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SHOWXHD [213ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NBCSNHD [193ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DESTHD [226ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MLBHD [227ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for UPHD [229ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZCHD [209ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TLCHD [211ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WCVBDT [243ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for H2HD [236ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SECH [234ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NBATVHD [240ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ESPNWHD [256ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DSCHD [264ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HALLHD [263ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for LIFEHD [292ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FCSC [1111ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCORE [1249ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC31 [1292ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC24 [1339ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC12 [1434ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for NHLHD [711ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for AMCHD [735ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC47 [1492ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC50 [1508ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC40 [1519ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEA10 [1519ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FS1HD [761ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC29 [1538ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for SYFYHD [918ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TVONE [1703ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for WBPXDT [967ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC13 [1718ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CNNHD [1029ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FS1 [1803ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC06 [1814ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC32 [1810ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC15 [1833ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MGMHD [1061ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC21 [1840ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM1 [1963ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC18 [2132ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MTVHIT [2146ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CSPAN3 [2157ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for LMN [2247ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC46 [2339ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FLIX [2383ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for VEL [1637ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCFAM [2415ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC03 [2417ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC10 [2556ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC23 [2576ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TMCX [2655ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for STZC [2841ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TNTHD [2255ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TENNIS [3172ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FUSE [3336ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for AJAM [3362ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for OWN [3390ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for FCSP [3385ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC22 [3472ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for TEAM4 [3721ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for AHC [3849ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC28 [4180ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MLBN [4927ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for MC27 [4941ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCSUS [5209ms]
INFO - ScheduleTask completed in 4685ms [79 stations]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for DEST [5732ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for HDPPV [8485ms]
INFO - ScheduleTask completed in 11218ms [250 stations]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for ENCRCL [17727ms]
INFO - LogoTask COMPLETE for CRIC [17849ms]
INFO - Identified 27531 program ids requiring an update!
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 3558ms [2531 programs]
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 6522ms [5000 programs]
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 6523ms [5000 programs]
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 11387ms [5000 programs]
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 11471ms [5000 programs]
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 11569ms [5000 programs]
INFO - Grabbing 2713 series info programs!
ERROR - IOError receiving program data; filling in empty program info for non-existent program ids!
org.schedulesdirect.api.exception.InvalidHttpResponseException: HTTP response returned an error status! [400]
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.JsonRequest.submitForInputStream(JsonRequest.java:179)
	at org.schedulesdirect.api.json.JsonRequest.submitForInputStream(JsonRequest.java:163)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.ProgramTask.run(ProgramTask.java:90)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.Grabber.updateZip(Grabber.java:596)
INFO - Completed ProgramTask in 3348ms [2713 programs]
INFO - Created 'C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\plugins\sdepg\sdjson.epg' successfully! [33952ms]

2014-11-15 16:39:38,502 ERROR [EpgDownloader]: stderr:
Exception in thread "main" java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: seriesInfo.txt
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystem.deleteFile(ZipFileSystem.java:1342)
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipPath.delete(ZipPath.java:655)
	at com.sun.nio.zipfs.ZipFileSystemProvider.delete(ZipFileSystemProvider.java:206)
	at java.nio.file.Files.delete(Unknown Source)
	at org.schedulesdirect.grabber.Grabber.updateZip(Grabber.java:607)

2014-11-15 16:39:38,504 ERROR [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Download of EPG data failed!
java.io.IOException:  download failed! [rc=1]
	at org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedConstructor.doConstructorInvoke(CachedConstructor.java:71)
	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.ConstructorSite$ConstructorSiteNoUnwrap.callConstructor(ConstructorSite.java:81)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.io.EpgDownloader.download(EpgDownloader.groovy:115)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.io.EpgDownloader$download.call(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.doUpdate(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:354)
	at sagex.epg.schedulesdirect.EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.updateGuide(EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect.groovy:215)
2014-11-15 16:39:38,505 DEBUG [EPGImportPluginSchedulesDirect]: Processed 0 show(s); UNIQUE: 0; RELOADED: 0; SKIPPED: 0
2014-11-15 16:39:38,505 DEBUG [AiringGenerator]: Airing generator processing has started!
2014-11-15 16:39:38,507 INFO  [AiringGenerator]: Processed airing generators in 2ms
2014-11-15 16:39:38,508 INFO  [SeriesInfoLoader]: Generated series info entries for 0 objects in 0ms!
2014-11-15 16:41:31,137 DEBUG [Plugin]: Cleared the plugin visibility property!

3/HD-100's, 1/HD-200
Old 11-15-2014, 03:54 PM
SageTVaholic

You need Schedules Direct to tell you why that last request is failing:

Code:
INFO - Grabbing 2713 series info programs!
That error causes the grab to stop. Unfortunately, I don't capture the output properly because of the 400 HTTP status response (a bug I need to fix, but doesn't do you any good today). The grabber seemed to grab the first 27000+ programs fine, but failed grabbing the series info objects so that's the reason why the update bails. Robert may read this thread and reply, otherwise, open a ticket with SD, give them your user id and the timestamp of the error and tell them it's the json service. You need to know why that request responded with HTTP status 400.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:01 PM
SageTVaholic

Actually, looking at my logs for the last few days, I'm seeing the same error periodically. I'll talk to Robert directly since it's apparently not an issue with your specific environment.