SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:40 PM
SageTVaholic

HDHR4 OTA

Anyone have one of these yet? They should work with Sage, shouldn't they? Anyone know how the tuner compares to previous generations of the HDHR?
Old 02-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Sage Icon

I'm really curious about the tuners in this as well. All the SD folks ever say is that its a latest generation tuner, but don't mention *WHICH* chipset they use, and if its as good as the LG or Samsung chipsets in the face of multipath.

I've always wanted to love my HDHR, but its always wound up being a tertiary tuner because the reception just isn't as good as my LG and Samsung based tuners, so I use it only as a last resort to prevent recording conflicts, and / or when I'm playing with other PVR software & need a tuner to give to it.

Drew
Client: Nvidia Shield (HD300, HD100 in storage)