SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:12 PM
Sage User

Fanart not showing up on client.

Nevermind. I figured it out.
Thanks anyway.

Ok, I have Phoenix, Phoenix API, Compatibility, Core services and Fanart plugins installed on both the server and client. I have BMT installed on the server. Fanart displays on the server just fine, after I installed the Fanart for V7 plugin that is, but not on the client. The fanart directory is shared and accessible from the client. The fanart directory on the client is empty, but I have to assume that is normal since I don't have BMT on that machine. Can someone please tell me how to tell the client to look in the fanart folder on the server? I'm using the default UI on both machines.

Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by WakkoJacko; 03-22-2015 at 07:28 PM. Reason: I figured it out.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:24 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hello,

I am wondering if I have the same problem as you. I have had fanart issues on my extenders for some time now. I am using the BMT WebUI to scrape the data and Gemstone to display everything. All of my fanart is setup properly when I view it in the BMT WebUI, however Gemstone isn't displaying it in my views.

Can you elaborate more on the "tell the client to look in the fanart folder on the server" fix that you found? Would that apply to extenders as well?

Thanks