SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 10-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
Thanks, I'll look at it shortly. I will need the log from the server too. (sagetv_0.txt)
attached
Attached Files
File Type: zip sagetv_0.zip (110.7 KB, 134 views)
Old 10-04-2015, 05:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
attached
What's the name of the video that keeps getting re-recorded? I see lots that were not recorded because the were already downloaded and deleted.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:41 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
What's the name of the video that keeps getting re-recorded? I see lots that were not recorded because the were already downloaded and deleted.
"2015, 2016 Ford F 150 FX4 vs Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Off Road Mashup Review 2015"
Old 10-05-2015, 05:08 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
"2015, 2016 Ford F 150 FX4 vs Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Off Road Mashup Review 2015"
Got it. I see the problem, will fix it shortly. If you are willing to be a guinea pig I can send you a new JAR to try. PM your email address if interested.

I still can't duplicate your issue of getting the wrong number of videos listed.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 10-05-2015, 06:01 AM
Sage Advanced User

PM sent
Old 10-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Sage Aficionado

Videos location in Sage

Apologies if I have missed something but, is it possible to have the downloaded videos displayed under the Videos-> Folders Sagetv menu rather than Tv-> Recordings?
The old YouTube downloads were organised this way and would like this version to be the same if possible.

Excellent piece of work as really missed the youtube functionality.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:07 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
Apologies if I have missed something but, is it possible to have the downloaded videos displayed under the Videos-> Folders Sagetv menu rather than Tv-> Recordings?
The old YouTube downloads were organised this way and would like this version to be the same if possible.

Excellent piece of work as really missed the youtube functionality.
I'll answer my own question, just found the setting in the settings screen( changed from airing to videos).

Somehow missed that.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:12 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
I'll answer my own question, just found the setting in the settings screen( changed from airing to videos).

Somehow missed that.
Yes, that's how it's done

Old 10-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Sage Advanced User

Group downloaded videos?

Tom, when the downloaded files are imported as "videos", they get displayed in the root video folder and get intermixed with other videos. is there a way you can alter the metadata such that the videos appear under a single "YouTube" folder grouped by Channel (Root > YouTube > Channel > Video)?
Old 10-06-2015, 06:28 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Tom, when the downloaded files are imported as "videos", they get displayed in the root video folder and get intermixed with other videos. is there a way you can alter the metadata such that the videos appear under a single "YouTube" folder grouped by Channel (Root > YouTube > Channel > Video)?
What view are you using? (Title, Category, folder) My guess is that you are viewing by folder?

Old 10-06-2015, 06:52 PM
SageTVaholic

Version 1.00

Version 1.00 is ready in the repository. Changelog:
  • Added ability to browse Viewing History.
  • Added a Retrieval and Sort Order option to disable grouping What's New by channel.
  • Honor the "ignore leading article" configuration setting when sorting.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause keyword favorites to be re-recorded after being deleted.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the right panel to display incorrect info after a keyword favorite had been edited.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause too few keyword favorites to be recorded if there were videos in the list that did not exceed the minimum duration.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the keyword favorite menu to revert if a favorite was changed, then browsed, then returned to keyword favorite menu.
  • Fixed a bug that would throw a NPE if there was one keyword favorite and it was edited but not actually changed.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
What view are you using? (Title, Category, folder) My guess is that you are viewing by folder?
Yup
Old 10-07-2015, 04:51 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yup
I'll look into how to handle that.

Old 10-09-2015, 09:08 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Version 1.00 is ready in the repository. Changelog:
  • Added ability to browse Viewing History.
  • Added a Retrieval and Sort Order option to disable grouping What's New by channel.
  • Honor the "ignore leading article" configuration setting when sorting.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause keyword favorites to be re-recorded after being deleted.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the right panel to display incorrect info after a keyword favorite had been edited.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause too few keyword favorites to be recorded if there were videos in the list that did not exceed the minimum duration.
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the keyword favorite menu to revert if a favorite was changed, then browsed, then returned to keyword favorite menu.
  • Fixed a bug that would throw a NPE if there was one keyword favorite and it was edited but not actually changed.
Out of curiosity do you expect that some video's still won't play? I went to watch a video and I believe the title was something like "NASA review of The Martian" kept telling me the file wasn't on my disk or something like that but every other video I select plays fine.
Old 10-09-2015, 12:25 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrament055 View Post
Out of curiosity do you expect that some video's still won't play? I went to watch a video and I believe the title was something like "NASA review of The Martian" kept telling me the file wasn't on my disk or something like that but every other video I select plays fine.
They all should play. Please attach a log that shows the failure and I'll look at it. Alternatively, tell me the exact channel/video and I'll see if I can reproduce the problem on my system.

Old 10-11-2015, 06:38 AM
SageTVaholic

I've updated the Movie Trailer plugin. If you are interested in testing it PM me your email address.

Old 10-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
They all should play. Please attach a log that shows the failure and I'll look at it. Alternatively, tell me the exact channel/video and I'll see if I can reproduce the problem on my system.
Nasa Scientist Reviews "The Martian"
by BuzzFeedVideo

Here's the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLYzYf0k9yQ

Error says:
There was an error downloading c:\users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\OnlineVideo-GLYzYf0k9yQ-348105021435491433.mp4:
Error: Error:java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Old 10-12-2015, 11:23 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
by BuzzFeedVideo

Here's the link

Error says:
There was an error downloading c:\users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\OnlineVideo-GLYzYf0k9yQ-348105021435491433.mp4:
I'll check it out. In the meantime check to see if the .mp4 is still in the temp directory. If it is try manually deleting it.

Old 10-12-2015, 05:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
by BuzzFeedVideo

Here's the link

Error says:
I can reproduce this. I am pretty sure it's a bug in the Sage core. As a workaround you can either record it and play the recorded video or don't use progressive playback (i.e. In the options enable "Download Before Playing"). Either of those methods will use a different download method which worked fine on my system.

Old 10-13-2015, 12:00 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
I can reproduce this. I am pretty sure it's a bug in the Sage core. As a workaround you can either record it and play the recorded video or don't use progressive playback (i.e. In the options enable "Download Before Playing"). Either of those methods will use a different download method which worked fine on my system.
Ok, cool thanks for the feedback.