SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 11-23-2016, 02:28 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatvent View Post
Thanks for the help (and quick reply)!

I will try to install/make sure I have the latest beta.

Re: the cablecard...I should have mentioned that. My cable provider does not encrypt most of the channels (i.e. the basic package) which I have so I don't use a cablecard currently. Is there a way to setup openDCT with a HDHR Prime without use of a cablecard? If not, is there a HDHR device that would work without cablecard?
I think for clear QAM, you can use the prime directly from within sagetv, no need for opendct at all.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 11-23-2016, 05:31 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I think for clear QAM, you can use the prime directly from within sagetv, no need for opendct at all.
I would recommend this route since otherwise you would need to do all of the mapping in the lineup files for OpenDCT. While anything you might want to configure is in those files, it's not documented/commented outside of the JSON API and it's kind of tedious when it's not automated.
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Clients: 1x HD300 (Living Room), 1x HD200 (Master Bedroom).
Software: OpenDCT :: WMC Live TV Tuner :: Schedules Direct EPG
Old 11-23-2016, 08:30 AM
Sage Aficionado

So I tried doing directly in Sage..
  1. I selected a non "DCT - " tuner from the HDHR
  2. I added my digital cable basic lineup
  3. If I try any of the stations, it shows not signal
  4. If I do a channel scan, I get a bunch of new stations but they all have logical ID's like 11-41, 11-42, and so on.
  5. Under "ID:" there does appear to be the correct channel number
  6. When I do a scan with the HDHR software on a windows PC it is able to pickup all the stations correctly...channel number, call sign, etc.

Is there something I need to do to get the channels to work directly in Sage? Sorry if this is a bit of a noob question.

Thanks again for the help.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:43 AM
SageTVaholic

That's sort of the nature of QAM tuning - it sucks, and a lot needs to be done manually. That's why cablecards are so nice, they do that mapping for you.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:50 AM
Sage Aficionado

How is it the HDHR can get the channels correct? Is there any way to leverage the HDHR scan/data? Export channels and combine with HDHR and import back..something like that?

Would using a HDHR connect make things easier than with the prime?

Last edited by heatvent; 11-23-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:41 AM
SageTVaholic

Sage treats all HDHR essentially the same in regards to QAM and ATSC tuning.

Old 11-23-2016, 09:42 AM
SageTVaholic

Do you have a shot of how sage's scan is detecting the channels?

Old 11-23-2016, 04:04 PM
Sage Aficionado

So the physical channels would be something like 19-0-5 for channel five, 19-0-7 for channel 7, etc. Sage was expecting just physical channel 5, 7, etc. So using the import/export lineup plugin I was able to export the channels to a file, bring it into Excel, create the proper physical channels based on my HDHR scan and import back into Sage. A bit time consuming but better than going channel by channel.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:52 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatvent View Post
So the physical channels would be something like 19-0-5 for channel five, 19-0-7 for channel 7, etc. Sage was expecting just physical channel 5, 7, etc. So using the import/export lineup plugin I was able to export the channels to a file, bring it into Excel, create the proper physical channels based on my HDHR scan and import back into Sage. A bit time consuming but better than going channel by channel.
FWIW, but doing the logial remaps is pretty quick from within sage in the Channel Manager view.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:18 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
20110830. Current is 20150826. Ummm.. I'll update
Apparently my firmware refuses to update. Have an email into Hauppauge but they havent replied
8tb RAID5 storage/media/other &3tb RAID5 backup storage on a HighPoint RocketRaid 2680
1tb 3 disk Recording Pool
all in a beautiful Antec 1200
SageMyMovies/Comskip/PlayON/SageDCT/SRE
HD100/HD300 extenders
Old 11-29-2016, 02:10 PM
Sage Fanatic

Hello! I installed OpenDCT back when OpenDCT 0.4.35 was the latest release. It's worked so well I have done zero updates... it just works so I don't mess with it

I've been using it with my SiliconDust Prime 3 tuner unit. I also have two of the SiliconDust HDHR 2 tuner units (4 total) that I have had running separately and not with OpenDCT. However, with my HDHR units, a bunch of the channels haven't been tuning as I think the cable company keeps making tweaks that mess things up. This happened before and I was able to fix it manually. But, what I'm wondering is if somebody could point me in the right direction on how I'd go about adding my 2 HDHR units to OpenDCT without messing up my Prime unit? I remember the instructions included ways to also use the HDHR but not sure if I can just add them after the fact or ?

Also, should I update to the latest release if I add in the 2 HDHR units or will OpenDCT 0.4.35 work ok still considering it still works just fine for my Prime?

Thanks!!!
Old 11-29-2016, 02:17 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent94Z View Post
Hello! I installed OpenDCT back when OpenDCT 0.4.35 was the latest release. It's worked so well I have done zero updates... it just works so I don't mess with it

I've been using it with my SiliconDust Prime 3 tuner unit. I also have two of the SiliconDust HDHR 2 tuner units (4 total) that I have had running separately and not with OpenDCT. However, with my HDHR units, a bunch of the channels haven't been tuning as I think the cable company keeps making tweaks that mess things up. This happened before and I was able to fix it manually. But, what I'm wondering is if somebody could point me in the right direction on how I'd go about adding my 2 HDHR units to OpenDCT without messing up my Prime unit? I remember the instructions included ways to also use the HDHR but not sure if I can just add them after the fact or ?

Also, should I update to the latest release if I add in the 2 HDHR units or will OpenDCT 0.4.35 work ok still considering it still works just fine for my Prime?

Thanks!!!
You just need to remove the existing HRHRs as sources and re-add them making sure that you select the "DCT" HDHR tuner. When you go to add the tuners you will see that each HDHR has two entries, one is the native tuner and the other is the DCT tuner.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 11-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
You just need to remove the existing HRHRs as sources and re-add them making sure that you select the "DCT" HDHR tuner. When you go to add the tuners you will see that each HDHR has two entries, one is the native tuner and the other is the DCT tuner.
Wowza! Can it possibly be that easy? LOL!

I'll give it a try Oh, will this automatically "know" what channels are available and only list those or will I have to go through all like 600 channels of my cable provider listing and pick out the 30 or so that work with the HDHR? Sorry so ignorant on this stuff... just trying to get all in order before I give it a try. Thank you!
Old 11-30-2016, 08:41 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent94Z View Post
Wowza! Can it possibly be that easy? LOL!

I'll give it a try Oh, will this automatically "know" what channels are available and only list those or will I have to go through all like 600 channels of my cable provider listing and pick out the 30 or so that work with the HDHR? Sorry so ignorant on this stuff... just trying to get all in order before I give it a try. Thank you!
It will know. It queries the cable card to figure out what channels are available and what frequencies they are mapped to. That's why this only works if you have a Prime+cable card installed along with the older HDHRs.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 11-30-2016, 02:32 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
It will know. It queries the cable card to figure out what channels are available and what frequencies they are mapped to. That's why this only works if you have a Prime+cable card installed along with the older HDHRs.
I had a moment to look at it briefly last night and my HDHR tuners were not there for OpenDCT. I had them there for SageDCT (left over from when I tried it a long time ago but not using it now). Not sure why they aren't there. Should I go through the installation procedure again? Thanks!
Old 11-30-2016, 05:13 PM
SageTVaholic

If they are on the same subnet, than openDCT should fine them when it starts, and make them available to sage. Make sure in sage you are scrolling all the way through the source list to find it.

They will NOT start with DCT (only the Primes show up like that). They will be called HDHomeRun HDHR-US Tuner XXXXXXXX-0 on UNRAID.WORKGROUP:9000. This is in contrast to how SageTV will identify the direct access instances as HDHomeRun xxxxxxxx Tuner 0.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Sage Icon

Haven't to rebuild by SageTV after had disk crash.

Upgrading from SageDCT to OpenDCT.

Process seemed straight forward - the INI file for OpenDCT gets created and he service starts. (Discovered my 2 HDHR Primes)

Unfortunately SageTV is not seeing the HDHRs when I try to add a new video source.

There does not seem to be any way to debug I can see (there is no OpenDCT console etc..)

Can anyone let me know how to debug / fix ? Thanks in advance.
Old 12-03-2016, 08:40 PM
SageTVaholic

You probably already checked this, but are you scrolling far enough down in the tuner list to find the DCT tuners? There are some options added to your start button program files to run OpenDCT in console. It's called, "OpenDCT Run as Console."
Old 12-04-2016, 03:48 AM
Sage Icon

installed: OpenDCT_0.4.49_x86.msi
network_encoder_discovery=true in sage.properties

Should I be using OpenDCT_0.5.13_x86.msi?
Also - should I be running the x64 version (not sure it matters)

scrolled all the way down... only shows the SageDCT and HDPVR tuners... no DCT (OpenDCT)

sagedct is working fine...

the opendct properties file looks good and the service is started:

Code:
#OpenDCT Configuration File
#Sun Dec 04 01:32:45 PST 2016
channels.qam.automap_reference_lookup=true
channels.qam.automap_tuning_lookup=true
channels.update=true
consumer.ffmpeg.enhanced_logging=true
consumer.ffmpeg.limit_logging=true
consumer.ffmpeg.linux_logging=true
consumer.ffmpeg.log_stream_details_for_all_programs=false
consumer.ffmpeg.thread_rename_logging=false
discovery.devices.exp_always_enable=true
discovery.devices_permitted=
discovery.exp_enabled=true
hdhr.allow_http_tuning=true
hdhr.allow_qam_http_tuning=true
hdhr.always_tune_legacy=false
hdhr.broadcast_port=64998
hdhr.broadcast_s=58
hdhr.discoverer_enabled=true
hdhr.exp_ignore_models=
hdhr.extend_transcode_profile=
hdhr.ignore_device_ids=
hdhr.locking=true
hdhr.offline_detection_min_bytes=10528
hdhr.retry_count=2
hdhr.smart_broadcast=true
hdhr.wait_for_offline_detection_s=8
hdhr.wait_for_streaming=15000
log.min_free_space=1073741824
log.remove_after_days=30
pm.enabled=true
pm.network.resume_timeout_ms=120000
pm.network.start_retry=120
pool.enabled=false
producer.rtp.nio.native_udp_receive_buffer=5312000
sagetv.device.global.ignore_devices_csv=
sagetv.device.global.only_devices_csv=
sagetv.device.global.required_devices_loaded_count=0
sagetv.device.global.required_devices_loaded_timeout_ms=30000
sagetv.device.parent.1278840158.device_name=HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131104FC
sagetv.device.parent.1278840158.local_ip_override=
sagetv.device.parent.1285450459.device_name=HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 13185194
sagetv.device.parent.1285450459.local_ip_override=
sagetv.early_port_assignment=false
sagetv.encoder_discovery_port=8271
sagetv.new.default_consumer_impl=opendct.consumer.FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl
sagetv.new.default_transcode_profile=
sagetv.new.device.default_encoder_merit=0
sagetv.new.device.default_tuning_delay=0
sagetv.new.device.increment_port=false
sagetv.new.device.socket_server_port_high=9100
sagetv.new.device.socket_server_port_low=9001
sagetv.new.device.socket_server_shared_port=9000
sagetv.use_automatic_loopback=true
upnp.dct.fast_tuning=false
upnp.dct.hdhr_tuning=true
upnp.dct.http_tuning=true
upnp.dct.wait_for_streaming=15000
upnp.enabled=true
upnp.exp_legacy_capture_device=true
upnp.new.device.schema_filter_strings_csv=schemas-cetoncorp-com
upnp.new.device.search_interval_s=4
upnp.new.device.search_strings_csv=schemas-cetoncorp-com,schemas-dkeystone-com
upnp.qam.automap_reference_lookup=true
upnp.qam.automap_tuning_lookup=false
upnp.service.configuration.http_listen_port=8501
upnp.service.configuration.ignore_interfaces_csv=
upnp.service.configuration.ignore_local_ip_csv=
upnp.service.configuration.use_dct=true
version.config=4
version.program=0.4.49
running OpenDCT console shows this:

Code:
STATUS | wrapper  | 2016/12/04 01:37:00.390 | --> Wrapper Started as Console
STATUS | wrapper  | 2016/12/04 01:37:00.597 | Launching a JVM...
INFO   | wrapper  | 2016/12/04 01:37:00.597 | command: "C:\Windows\system32\java.exe" -Dopendct_log_root=c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs -XX:ErrorFile=c:/ProgramDat
a/OpenDCT/logs/hs_err_pid%p.log -XX:+UseG1GC -Xms128m -Xmx768m -Djava.library.path="./lib;../lib" -classpath "./lib/wrapper.jar;../lib/opendct-0.4.49.jar;../lib
/cling-core-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar;../lib/seamless-http-1.1.0.jar;../lib/seamless-util-1.1.0.jar;../lib/seamless-xml-1.1.0.jar;../lib/log4j-api-2.5.jar;../lib/log4j
-core-2.5.jar;../lib/commons-cli-1.3.jar;../lib/jna-4.2.1.jar;../lib/jna-platform-4.2.1.jar;../lib/ffmpeg-2.8.1-1.1.jar;../lib/ffmpeg-2.8.1-1.1-windows-x86.jar;
../lib/javacpp-1.1.jar" -Dwrapper.key="bG5rr8VHhnnAswio" -Dwrapper.port=32001 -Dwrapper.jvm.port.min=31000 -Dwrapper.jvm.port.max=31999 -Dwrapper.pid=4768 -Dwra
pper.version="3.2.3" -Dwrapper.native_library="wrapper" -Dwrapper.cpu.timeout="10" -Dwrapper.jvmid=1 org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp opendct.Main --
daemon --config-dir=c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/config --log-to-console=false
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:01.019 | Wrapper (Version 3.2.3) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:01.019 |   Copyright 1999-2006 Tanuki Software, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:01.019 |
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:01.927 | 01:37:01.874 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  Main - Starting OpenDCT 0.4.49...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.129 | 01:37:02.033 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  Main - OpenDCT logging to the directory 'c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs'.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.129 | 01:37:02.049 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  UpnpManager - Logging Cling UPnP to 'c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs\opendct
_cling.log'.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.130 | 01:37:02.053 [FFmpegAsyncInit-19] INFO  Main - FFmpeg loading...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.433 | 01:37:02.379 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  NetworkPowerEventManger - Network interfaces which are up and have an IP
4 address are:
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.433 | name:eth5 (Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM) 10.0.0.2
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.534 | 01:37:02.452 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  UpnpManager - Starting UPnP services...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.534 | 01:37:02.457 [WindowsPowerMessagePump] INFO  WindowsPowerMessagePump - Message pump started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.736 | 01:37:02.671 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  DCTDefaultUpnpServiceConfiguration - Using the interface 'eth5' with IP
address 10.0.0.2 for UPnP discovery.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:02.736 | 01:37:02.709 [UPnPDiscovery-30] INFO  UpnpManager - UPnP discovery thread has started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.037 | 01:37:02.983 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] ERROR HDHomeRunDiscovery - Unable to use port 64998, using any port available.

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.037 | 01:37:02.984 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-32] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - HDHomeRun discovery sender thread started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.037 | 01:37:02.984 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-32] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - HDHomeRun discovery receive thread for /10.
0.0.255:65001 broadcast started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.037 | 01:37:02.986 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-32] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
.0.0.255:65001...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.038 | 01:37:02.987 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  Main - Running in daemon mode...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.038 | 01:37:02.991 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-32] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscoverer - Discovered a new HDHomeRun device 'HDHomeR
un DRI Tuner 131104FC'.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.139 | 01:37:03.075 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-32] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscoverer - Discovered a new HDHomeRun device 'HDHomeR
un DRI Tuner 13185194'.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:03.241 | 01:37:03.186 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-32] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
.0.0.255:65001...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 01:37:04.249 | 01:37:04.213 [FFmpegAsyncInit-19] INFO  Main - FFmpeg loaded in 2162ms.
Running on Windows 2012 R2 with 32-bit java.

Last edited by sflamm; 12-04-2016 at 04:35 AM.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:49 AM
Sage Icon

Switched to: OpenDCT_0.5.13_x86.msi

Now the tuners show up in SageTV... however it is only creating 2 instead of 3 for the HDHR Prime.

The console says HDHR "did not respond with any tuners. Assuming 2". (seems like a bug)

I'm running an old firmware version 20130328 - is that the issue? (haven't upgraded in a long long time)

Here is the full console output:

Code:
STATUS | wrapper  | 2016/12/04 02:48:13.973 | --> Wrapper Started as Console
STATUS | wrapper  | 2016/12/04 02:48:14.182 | Launching a JVM...
INFO   | wrapper  | 2016/12/04 02:48:14.182 | command: "C:\Windows\system32\java.exe" -Dopendct_log_root=c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs -Dconfig_dir=c:/ProgramData
/OpenDCT/config -Ddaemon_mode=true -XX:ErrorFile=c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs/hs_err_pid%p.log -verbose:gc -XX:+UseG1GC -Xms128m -Xmx768m -Djava.library.path="./
lib;../lib" -classpath "./lib/wrapper.jar;../lib/opendct-0.5.13.jar;../lib/cling-core-2.1.0.jar;../lib/log4j-api-2.5.jar;../lib/log4j-core-2.5.jar;../lib/jna-4.
2.1.jar;../lib/jna-platform-4.2.1.jar;../lib/nanohttpd-2.3.0.jar;../lib/nanohttpd-nanolets-2.3.0.jar;../lib/gson-2.6.2.jar;../lib/javacpp-1.2.jar;../lib/ffmpeg-
3.1.2-1.2.jar;../lib/ffmpeg-3.1.2-1.2-windows-x86.jar;../lib/seamless-util-1.1.1.jar;../lib/seamless-http-1.1.1.jar;../lib/seamless-xml-1.1.1.jar" -Dwrapper.key
="7VSPolkDYNHxRoJi" -Dwrapper.port=32000 -Dwrapper.jvm.port.min=31000 -Dwrapper.jvm.port.max=31999 -Dwrapper.pid=3160 -Dwrapper.version="3.2.3" -Dwrapper.native
_library="wrapper" -Dwrapper.cpu.timeout="10" -Dwrapper.jvmid=1 org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp opendct.Main
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:14.595 | Wrapper (Version 3.2.3) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:14.595 |   Copyright 1999-2006 Tanuki Software, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:14.595 |
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.403 | 02:48:15.346 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  Main - Starting OpenDCT 0.5.13...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.508 | 02:48:15.493 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  Main - OpenDCT logging to the directory 'c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs'.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.508 | 02:48:15.507 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  UpnpManager - Logging Cling UPnP to 'c:/ProgramData/OpenDCT/logs\opendct
_cling.log'.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.609 | 02:48:15.510 [FFmpegAsyncInit-20] INFO  Main - FFmpeg loading...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.912 | 02:48:15.823 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  NetworkPowerEventManger - Network interfaces which are up and have an IP
4 address are:
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.912 | name:eth5 (Intel(R) Ethernet Connection I217-LM) 10.0.0.2
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.912 | [GC pause (young) 24M->4961K(128M), 0.0164186 secs]
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.912 | 02:48:15.911 [DynamicAsyncInit-20] INFO  DynamicConsumerImpl - Dynamic consumer default set to use opendct.consume
r.FFmpegTransSageTVConsumerImpl
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.913 | 02:48:15.912 [DynamicAsyncInit-20] INFO  DynamicConsumerImpl - Dynamic consumer set to use opendct.consumer.FFmpeg
TransSageTVConsumerImpl for []
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.913 | 02:48:15.912 [DynamicAsyncInit-20] INFO  DynamicConsumerImpl - Dynamic consumer set to use opendct.consumer.MediaS
erverConsumerImpl for []
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:15.913 | 02:48:15.912 [DynamicAsyncInit-20] INFO  DynamicConsumerImpl - Dynamic consumer set to use opendct.consumer.RawSag
eTVConsumerImpl for []
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.016 | 02:48:15.915 [LineupAsyncInit:dct_hdhomerun-26] INFO  ChannelManager - Updating the HDHomeRun channel lineup HDHom
eRun DRI Tuner 13185194 (dct_hdhomerun).
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.016 | 02:48:15.996 [WindowsPowerMessagePump] INFO  WindowsPowerMessagePump - Message pump started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.317 | 02:48:16.288 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  UpnpManager - Starting UPnP services...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.418 | 02:48:16.404 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  DCTDefaultUpnpServiceConfiguration - Using the interface 'eth5' with IP
address 10.0.0.2 for UPnP discovery.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.620 | 02:48:16.535 [UPnPDiscovery-36] INFO  UpnpManager - UPnP discovery thread has started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.821 | 02:48:16.738 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - HDHomeRun discovery sender thread started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.821 | 02:48:16.738 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - HDHomeRun discovery receive thread for /10.
0.0.255:65001 broadcast started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.821 | 02:48:16.740 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  NanoHTTPDManager - Starting webserver on port 9091...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.821 | 02:48:16.741 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
.0.0.255:65001... (startup)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.821 | 02:48:16.759 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
104FC' did not respond with any tuners. Assuming 2.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.822 | 02:48:16.760 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscoverer - Discovered a new HDHomeRun device 'HDHomeR
un DRI Tuner 131104FC' with 2 tuners.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:16.822 | 02:48:16.790 [WrapperSimpleAppMain] INFO  Main - Running in daemon mode...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:17.024 | 02:48:16.941 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
.0.0.255:65001... (requested)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:17.125 | 02:48:17.045 [FFmpegAsyncInit-20] INFO  Main - FFmpeg loaded in 1536ms.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:17.226 | 02:48:17.142 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:17.327 | [GC pause (young)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:17.428 |  42M->12M(128M), 0.0168614 secs]
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:17.428 | 02:48:17.342 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.247 | 02:48:19.205 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  ChannelManager - Updating the HDHomeRun channel lineup HDHomeRun
 DRI Tuner 131104FC (dct_hdhomerun).
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.247 | 02:48:19.212 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Encoder Manufacturer: 'Silicondust', N
umber: 0, Remote IP: '/10.0.0.50', Local IP: '10.0.0.2', CableCARD: true, Lineup: 'dct_hdhomerun', Offline Scan Enabled: false, RTP Port: 8336
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.248 | 02:48:19.222 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  SageTVManager - The capture device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13
1104FC-0' is ready.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.249 | 02:48:19.229 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  SageTVSocketServer - Opening ServerSocket on port 9000...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.249 | 02:48:19.229 [SageTVTuningMonitor-63] INFO  SageTVTuningMonitor - Tuning monitor thread started.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.250 | 02:48:19.230 [SageTVSocketServer-64:9000] INFO  SageTVSocketServer - Started listening on port 9000...
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.455 | 02:48:19.412 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  ChannelManager - Updating the HDHomeRun channel lineup HDHomeRun
 DRI Tuner 131104FC (dct_hdhomerun).
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.456 | 02:48:19.415 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Encoder Manufacturer: 'Silicondust', N
umber: 1, Remote IP: '/10.0.0.50', Local IP: '10.0.0.2', CableCARD: true, Lineup: 'dct_hdhomerun', Offline Scan Enabled: false, RTP Port: 8302
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.458 | 02:48:19.416 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  SageTVManager - The capture device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13
1104FC-1' is ready.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.663 | 02:48:19.601 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
85194' did not respond with any tuners. Assuming 2.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.663 | 02:48:19.602 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscoverer - Discovered a new HDHomeRun device 'HDHomeR
un DRI Tuner 13185194' with 2 tuners.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.866 | 02:48:19.801 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  ChannelManager - Updating the HDHomeRun channel lineup HDHomeRun
 DRI Tuner 13185194 (dct_hdhomerun).
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.867 | 02:48:19.804 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Encoder Manufacturer: 'Silicondust', N
umber: 0, Remote IP: '/10.0.0.53', Local IP: '10.0.0.2', CableCARD: true, Lineup: 'dct_hdhomerun', Offline Scan Enabled: false, RTP Port: 8492
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:19.869 | 02:48:19.804 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  SageTVManager - The capture device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13
185194-0' is ready.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.075 | 02:48:19.992 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  ChannelManager - Updating the HDHomeRun channel lineup HDHomeRun
 DRI Tuner 13185194 (dct_hdhomerun).
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.075 | 02:48:19.996 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  HDHRNativeCaptureDevice - Encoder Manufacturer: 'Silicondust', N
umber: 1, Remote IP: '/10.0.0.53', Local IP: '10.0.0.2', CableCARD: true, Lineup: 'dct_hdhomerun', Offline Scan Enabled: false, RTP Port: 8368
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.077 | 02:48:19.996 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] INFO  SageTVManager - The capture device 'DCT-HDHomeRun Prime Tuner 13
185194-1' is ready.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.183 | 02:48:20.169 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.183 | 02:48:20.176 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.185 | 02:48:20.182 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.290 | 02:48:20.192 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.290 | 02:48:20.199 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:20.292 | 02:48:20.206 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:22.109 | 02:48:22.042 [HDHomeRunDiscoverySend-37] INFO  HDHomeRunDiscovery - Broadcasting HDHomeRun discovery packet to /10
.0.0.255:65001... (requested)
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:22.110 | 02:48:22.049 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:22.111 | 02:48:22.056 [HDHomeRunDiscoveryReceive-37] WARN  HDHomeRunDiscovery - The capture device 'HDHomeRun DRI Tuner 131
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:48:55.023 | 02:48:54.931 [UPnPDiscovery-36] INFO  DCTDefaultUpnpServiceConfiguration - Using the interface 'eth5' with IP addr
ess 10.0.0.2 for UPnP discovery.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2016/12/04 02:49:27.022 | 02:49:26.947 [UPnPDiscovery-36] WARN  DiscoveryRegistryListener - Before UPnP shutdown, the registry did not conta
in any devices.

Last edited by sflamm; 12-04-2016 at 04:51 AM.