SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Clients Development
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Clients Development This forum is for discussions relating to SageTV Open Source Clients Development.

Old 08-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
A second update to gemstone 1.0407 posted to fix 2 images (checked and unchecked).

k
Hi Jusjoken, were those 2 fixes included in your google drive zip?
Old 08-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Sage Icon

All images in the zip I posted where updated (recompressed and optimized). I think jusjoken included them all in the update but he will need to confirm.

J
Old 08-06-2018, 03:35 PM
SageTVaholic

Correct However i found markerchecked and markerunchecked were not the correct files so JOrton would need to update the dropbox but ideally just update gemstone

k
Old 08-08-2018, 12:12 PM
Sage Aficionado

@jusjoken, finally applied your update last night, a few more images apperently need fixing (do not show on my shield). Are these images outside the theme path (maybe reused from somewhere else)?

Unchecked: I get a white square rather than an empy circle (checked is fine). Not sure why this is since it's supposed to be fixed.

System message icons that show at the top of the screen (specifically the blue triangle one, maybe others).

Recording icon that shows at the top of the screen when recording.

Is there a log that can be parsed to see if there are others? It seems probable that there are, I just haven't noticed yet...

Thanks again for all that you do!
Old 08-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by texneus View Post
@jusjoken, finally applied your update last night, a few more images apperently need fixing (do not show on my shield). Are these images outside the theme path (maybe reused from somewhere else)?

Unchecked: I get a white square rather than an empy circle (checked is fine). Not sure why this is since it's supposed to be fixed.

System message icons that show at the top of the screen (specifically the blue triangle one, maybe others).

Is there a log that can be parsed to see if there are others? It seems probable that there are, I just haven't noticed yet...

You can enable "Log to File" in the miniclient settings and produce a file like the one attached here: https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=27
Old 08-08-2018, 08:16 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by texneus View Post

What screen for the unchecked?

k
Old 08-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Sage Aficionado

I stand corrected on the icons at the top of the screen (system messages and recording). Both showed up last night. Unchecked was still weird though, maybe it just needs more time?

Unchecked is on the episode pop-up options screen, the one with options for watched, archived, don't like, etc. I'll try to post a pic of it tonight.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Sage Aficionado

Pic attached of the menu where I see the problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180809_184234_Richtone(HDR)_resized_1.jpg (550.7 KB, 255 views)
Old 08-30-2018, 11:16 AM
Sage Fanatic

hi folks,

i'm still a very happy miniclient user on the nividia shield, particularly with the latest feature to program the smart remote.

i have two occasional issues that i have not yet tracked down.
i plan to capture some logs in the coming days.

1. very rarely, i see the icon for a favorite or recording status mis-sized, i.e. much larger than it should be
2. very rarely, i get random mis-formed characters across the entire screen. sometimes this is on only one screen, sometimes on multiple ones. exiting sage and restarting clears the problem.

cheers.