SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Placeshifter
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Placeshifter Discussion related to the SageTV Placeshifter application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV Placeshifter software application should be posted here.

Old 10-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Sage Fanatic

Toggle Full Screen Option Missing

It used to be during playback I could bring up the options menu and there was a "Toggle Full Screen" selection. That seems to be missing now. I use that a bit in Placeshifter. I can double click on the top menu bar to get it to go to full screen, but no way I can tell to toggle it back without stopping the playback which then provides an icon on top to do the toggle. I have an older SageTV install which still has the "Toggle Full Screen" menu item in the options menu when connecting via Placeshifter, so thinking it has something to do with the server version? (Note that the older install is Windows based while the new one is on unRAID if that makes a difference.)
Old 10-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarylFStein View Post
It used to be during playback I could bring up the options menu and there was a "Toggle Full Screen" selection. That seems to be missing now. I use that a bit in Placeshifter. I can double click on the top menu bar to get it to go to full screen, but no way I can tell to toggle it back without stopping the playback which then provides an icon on top to do the toggle. I have an older SageTV install which still has the "Toggle Full Screen" menu item in the options menu when connecting via Placeshifter, so thinking it has something to do with the server version? (Note that the older install is Windows based while the new one is on unRAID if that makes a difference.)
Hit the "Esc" key. It will bring up an overlay menu and you can toggle full screen from there.
Tuner: HDHomeRun Connect Duo
Sources: OTA, Sling Blue, Prime, Disney+,
Clients: ShieldTV (2), Fire TV Stick 4K (4)
Old 10-13-2017, 08:08 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkGuy View Post
Hit the "Esc" key. It will bring up an overlay menu and you can toggle full screen from there.
That's what I'm talking about (overlay / options menu). The menu option to toggle full screen is not there anymore.
Old 10-14-2017, 04:15 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
That's what I'm talking about (overlay / options menu). The menu option to toggle full screen is not there anymore.
Can you post a screen shot?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SageTV Placeshifter.jpg (111.6 KB, 372 views)
Tuner: HDHomeRun Connect Duo
Sources: OTA, Sling Blue, Prime, Disney+,
Clients: ShieldTV (2), Fire TV Stick 4K (4)
Old 10-14-2017, 07:49 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetworkGuy View Post
Can you post a screen shot?
Capture1 is the unRAID server running 9.1.7.581. Capture2 is the Windows server running 9.1.2.662. The client is the same PC separate from either server.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture1.PNG (492.3 KB, 376 views)
File Type: png Capture2.PNG (456.8 KB, 366 views)
Old 10-14-2017, 10:33 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Capture1 is the unRAID server running 9.1.7.581. Capture2 is the Windows server running 9.1.2.662. The client is the same PC separate from either server.
To narrow it down....copy the sagetv7.xml from the windows server to the unraid and name it something else. From the placeshifter connected to the unraid server goto setup, advanced and change the stv to the renamed windows older stv.

If that solves it then the latest STV changes broke this.

k