SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Clients Development
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Clients Development This forum is for discussions relating to SageTV Open Source Clients Development.

Old 01-06-2019, 05:56 PM
SageTVaholic

Android MiniClient 1.4.3 (betas)

https://bintray.com/opensagetv/saget...nt/1.4.3-dev-2

In this release there are number of additional Mappings for Remote and Touch.

For the Remote, the option, OSD brings up Navigation is gone, since, you can map Long Press Select to NAVIGATION_OSD. But also means that you can map it something else.

For the Touch Mappings... there are many additional mappings... including...
Edge mappings
Corner Tap Hotspot mappings
Double Tap and Long Press mappings

So for touch, if you were having a hard time bringing up the Nav OSD, you can now just tap in the bottom left corner of the screen and it will bring up the Nav OSD (again, this can be configured, and even set to NONE).

I'll release this eventually ,but wanted to put it here for people to test/play with.

There is also a Key/Command debug window that can be enabled in the Media Key mappings area. This can be useful if you want to see what your remote is sending and how this MiniClient is interpreting that and what it is sending to SageTV.

Just report any suggestions bugs here. I'll monitor this thread.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Sage Fanatic

Hi Sean,

I know this is a little nit-pickey, but I noticed that the transparency is still a little off in the opengl version. The opengl version is rendering less see through than the old version. I believe the old version is the correct rendering. I am thinking there might be a conversion from the SageTV opacity value to the opengl opacity that may be a little off.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Thanks,
Josh
Old 01-11-2019, 05:59 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvl711 View Post
Hi Sean,

I know this is a little nit-pickey, but I noticed that the transparency is still a little off in the opengl version. The opengl version is rendering less see through than the old version. I believe the old version is the correct rendering. I am thinking there might be a conversion from the SageTV opacity value to the opengl opacity that may be a little off.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Thanks,
Josh
I do need a little more info SO, is this transparency when two images are overlaid, or, when a shape (ie rectangle) is setting a transparancy? These are handled differently, so, I'd need to get an idea on where to took.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:12 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
I do need a little more info SO, is this transparency when two images are overlaid, or, when a shape (ie rectangle) is setting a transparancy? These are handled differently, so, I'd need to get an idea on where to took.
I found the problem. I'm going to publish a full release this weekend. Thanks for posting about the opengl rendering issues. They might have seemed "picky" to you, but, they both were "bugs" in my rendering code