SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Clients Development
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Clients Development This forum is for discussions relating to SageTV Open Source Clients Development.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:25 PM
Sage User

UI freezes in MiniClient

I have 2 Android boxes - a MiBox 3 and a generic 7.x box. I noticed yesterday when navigating the UI - scrolling in Program Guide, navigating recordings... that the UI would freeze. Disabled OpenGL in settings and it seemed more reliable, but had some other visual artifacts during playback. Anyone seen this?
Old 04-10-2019, 05:53 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiDAD View Post
I have 2 Android boxes - a MiBox 3 and a generic 7.x box. I noticed yesterday when navigating the UI - scrolling in Program Guide, navigating recordings... that the UI would freeze. Disabled OpenGL in settings and it seemed more reliable, but had some other visual artifacts during playback. Anyone seen this?
Do you have any long file names?

https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64725 (and mentioned by others a couple other places).

Although if disabling OpenGL fixes the issue totally (except for the artifacts), that's probably not it. Try to replicate and post the log might help.