SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 01-27-2021, 09:54 AM
Sage User

HELP! Can't delete or add SchedulesDirect lineups

TL-DR: I am unable to delete or re-add Schedules Direct lineups to SageTV. Is there a way to delete all lineups without using the SageTV UI?

My cable provider was sold to another company and their old lineup expired. When I look at the SD lineups in available, I see one named "DELETED LINEUP - null" that cannot be removed. When I try, I get an error message that it is communcation error with the server.

Working with SD tech support, they suggested deleting all my video sources and re-adding them. I did that and now I'm in even worse shape in that I can't add a new SD lineup and can't delete the old lineup.

Is there some way I can delete my lineup without using the SageTV UI?
Attached Images
File Type: png sagetv1.PNG (466.4 KB, 154 views)
Old 01-27-2021, 11:16 AM
Sage User

FIXED: Installing latest SageTV verson

After installing SageTV 9.2.2 (previously was 9.1.something), I am able to manage lineups again.
Old 01-27-2021, 11:24 AM
Sage Aficionado

I took a look at your posting from 25-Jan. That lineup is coming from Schedules Direct. See the line in your log that shows

{"lineup":"USA-WA67390-X","isDeleted":true,"name":"DELETED LINEUP","transport":"Deleted"}]}

That is the data that SD is returning. "DELETED LINEUP" is one of the SD lineups for your zip code.

In the log you provided, the first part, the token part, is required by SD. The app needs to "get/generate" a token before it can retrieve all the good stuff. The subsequent lines are what it retrieves.

And no, I have no clue what to say about the exception you noted in the other post. EnterNoEscape's name is attached to a pinned posting, in this sub-forum, regarding Schedules Direct. Sending him a Private Message to request a review your error might help.
All in lovely Drexel Hill, PA