SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 06-06-2003, 10:02 AM
Sage Expert

Send a message via AIM to laurenglenn Send a message via MSN to laurenglenn
Req: Back button on toolbar

Is there any way that you can add a left arrow (back) or right arrow button to the toolbar? The only reason I ask is that if I navigate with the mouse, I have to reach for the keyboard every time I want to exit the Channel Setup or anything else that requires a right arrow to exit it.

Thanks,
Lauren
Old 06-06-2003, 10:48 AM

On the same theme sorta: Could you add support for mice that have a left thumb button(usually takes you back a page in IE among other things). I can use my mouse software to map a key(left arrow in this case) to the thumb button, but then my mouse loses the ability to navigate back in IE and up a dir in explorer by the thumb button. Just a nice thing to have. I notice my scroll wheel already works in SageTV. I don't know if this is native by SageTV or by my mouse software mapping up/down arrow keys. Either way very handy. Maybe you could change the Link key mapping in Detailed Setup>Commands so it could recognise mouse clicks.

Thanks,
Mike