SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-16-2005, 09:14 AM
Sage Advanced User

Odd warning when using sageMC and Malore Style Recordings menu in Cayars

Has anyone else received a "No Disk" warning popup when using any of the custom STVs? (I've attached a sceenshot of the error)

I get this when accessing various menus in SageMC and when using the "Malore Style Recordings" in Cayars16. Not sure why or if there is a way to get of it. If I just hit cancel or continue it goes away, but comes back when I again access that menu.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sage-nodisk_error.jpg (32.8 KB, 405 views)
Old 01-16-2005, 09:19 AM
Sage Advanced User

OK, I think I may have gotten rid of it

What I found really odd is that it only showed up using Malores menu when I highlighted a few of the recordings. (I mistakenly thought it was brought up by just accessing the Malore menu, but that only happened when one of those recordings was highlighted by default) So I hit cancel like usual, and this time actually selected the show and watched a few seconds of it, and the error went away for all the shows and also for the SageMC STV. And all this time I've just been dealing with it

So now it's just a matter of curiosity, since the problem seems to have gone away. Any ideas what may have caused this?
Old 01-17-2005, 10:53 PM
Sage User

I also had this problem with SageMC the first time I installed it. On the client it worked fine but on the server it had the error unless a DVD was inserted in the drive. I think I restarted my server and it never did it again. I have no idea what caused or fixed it.