Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage User

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. soul_stalker
    02-20-2011 01:47 AM
    soul_stalker
    The Visitor Message Thing Is Confusing so I had the below reply in my own visitor messages by mistake... hahah

Sorry for the late reply, I was out of town for the holidays...

Wow... Sounds like you are pretty close. I cant test just now as I'm still fully reliant on 7MC and my 4 extenders.... so much so I cant really even afford to have it offline for more than an hour at a time, but I'm building a new test rig soon and then I will definitly let you know as I am ready to explore sage. If I can get a good working solution with BEV I will likely make the full switch.

I really like the virtual tuners!! and the "no more scanning". I hope to have my test PC ready for this in FEB. I am desperate to eventually ditch dvbdream as running three instances simply triples the bugs and crashes. I will definitley let you know when I'm good to go. I have an extra genpix just for this ready to go as well.

Thanks for the detailed reply.
  2. soul_stalker
    12-14-2010 09:51 PM
    soul_stalker
    Quick question... you seem to be the only one who can properly answer this.
    I'm using three genpix currently and N3xt with dvblogic for Dvbdream and MC7 on a Bev legal subbed account (same as D*sh but Canadian). I'm very happy with my set-up but everyone once and a while I consider switching to Sage just because of the better extenders. Anyway my questions are:

1. Does N3XT work natively with Sage?
    2. Does DVB-S work natively with Sage?
    3. Is the Genpix supported hardware

Or... Like 7MC is Dvbdream still required with a 3rd party app to stream the signal into Sage?

Thanks in advance, I just figured you had the closest set-up to me.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-07-2017 01:10 PM