SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Studio
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Studio Discussion related to the SageTV Studio application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the Studio software application should be posted here.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Sage Expert

Changing the OSD

I am having a heck of a time trying to find the OSD portion. Specifically, I want to change the background transparency level and remove the volume bar. Thanks for any pointers.
Core2Quad Q6600 @ 3GHz, 4 Gig DDR2-800, 8.5 TB storage, 8800GTS PCIe, Windows 7 32bit, Hauppauge HD-PVR, Hauppauge HVR-2250, HD-HomeRun, Fusion 5 USB Gold ATSC, SageTV v7.x, HD100, HD200, HD300, 60" Mitsubishi DLP
Old 11-09-2005, 06:23 PM
SageTVaholic

Look for the MediaPlayer OSD menu.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:52 PM
Sage Aficionado

I'm no expert, but I find that if I go to the screen I want to edit as I normally would, THEN open studio it opens right on the screen that I want to edit.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deria
I'm no expert, but I find that if I go to the screen I want to edit as I normally would, THEN open studio it opens right on the screen that I want to edit.
This is the best way to find screens, in my opinion... and is the 2nd tip in chapter 9 of the Studio manual.

In terms of modifying the OSD... expand the menu that stanger mentioned. You'll find all the OSD drawing code below the first two if statements that are right after several attributes. It will take a little exploration after that to find the portions you are looking for. I suggest you first go to Detailed Setup -> Customize -> OSD Autohide, then turn off "Hide OSD after timeout".

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.