SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 11-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

Playback problem with PVR350 generates Blue Screens in V4

I have a second problem since upgrading to V4

I have a PVR500 and PVR350 conected to 2 dtvs and a dish system. They use a direct cable conection for a Dtv system and Usb Uirt for the remaining dish an dtv systems.

When I switch channels from a SageTV client, everything is fine and I can access the three systems. I can swtich between them and everything is fine.

When I do it from the main SageTV system go to the Live TV and start changing channels it will blue screen crash. This usually happens when changing from a tuner on the PVR500 to a tuner in the PVR350. Since dish and dtv channels are mixed in the guide, this will happen if I start changing channels every time the tuner changes from one on the PVR500 to the PVR350. It happens everytime and it is repeatable.

My workaround was to remove the channel up and channel down from the remote, so I have to go in to Program Guide to change the channels. I also removed the Video Active on Background. This way the system doesn´t blue screen but it is a pain to switch channels this way. Has anyone found a better solution to this problem?

Thanks in Advance

Nadim

By the way.

The Blues Screen Crash... is a 0x000007e stop error pointing to HCWPVRP2.sys driver (which is the PVR350 driver)
Old 12-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Sage Advanced User

bump