SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > General Discussion
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

General Discussion General discussion about SageTV and related companies, products, and technologies.

Old 11-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Sage Aficionado

Taskbar shows up still

If I use FSE or not, I still get a thin, blue line at the bottom of my screen like the taskbar is trying to pop up. Usually it'll go away if I toggle the "full screen" button on my remote - but not always. Anyone else have this? It's a small annoyance. I'm pretty sure I can get it to go away if I go into the NVIDIA driver and "expand" my desktop so it "zooms" a little past the physical size/borders of my TV. But from what I thought, I'd think that FSE would make it so NOTHING can get to the "active" display - not even the Start button's task bar. Or I suppose I could also change the color scheme of the HTPC to black so the task bar still shows up but at least it'll be black and not noticeable. But still, FSE?

Last edited by AWS; 11-28-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Sage Aficionado

Send a message via ICQ to Ryokurin Send a message via AIM to Ryokurin Send a message via Yahoo to Ryokurin
http://www.getmygames.com/downloads/mousetaskbar.shtml

I used to use that, works well. Be warned that sometimes you will find some programs that get upset when your taskbar dosn't exist. PowerDVD 5 is one for example (to fix it just expand the window to that it fits the screen instead of using fullscreen outright)