SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > General Discussion
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

General Discussion General discussion about SageTV and related companies, products, and technologies.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Sage Advanced User

Sage TV Key? Where is it?

I ordered the sage tv 4.1 program on Monday the 9th and still have not gotten a key. Does it normally take a few days? I've emailed them 2 times and have gotten no response. My card was billed for the 79.95. Is there service just this bad?
Old 01-11-2006, 12:42 PM
SageTVaholic

Are you using hotmail/gmail/yahoo mail? If so, you may want to check your junk mail box. Your Keys should show up almost instantaneously. I have ordered keys several times and never had a problem.
Sage Server: AMD Athlon II 630, Asrock 785G motherboard, 3GB of RAM, 500GB OS HD in RAID 1 and 2 - 750GB Recording Drives, HDHomerun, Avermedia HD Duet & 2-HDPVRs, and 9.0TB storage in RAID 5 via Dell Perc 5i for DVD storage
Source: Clear QAM and OTA for locals, 2-DishNetwork VIP211's
Clients: 2 Sage HD300's, 2 Sage HD200's, 2 Sage HD100's, 1 MediaMVP, and 1 Placeshifter
Old 01-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Administrator

As mentioned above, most issues regarding not receiving a license mean that the license was sent, but was blocked by some sort of spam filter.

See the first question of the Store FAQ. And, here is an old post on the subject.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Sage Advanced User

Ok, there was actually a server error. How can it be resent?

After I finished with the purchase the website I was directed to said there was a problem connecting to the sage mail server. It was probably never sent in the first place. I cannot find a phone number anywhere on this site. Does anyone have it? Or know a way for me to get it sent again?
Old 01-11-2006, 01:38 PM
Sage Icon

I've had good results just emailing tech support with the email account and name I used to purchase my license with. They have always resent the key to me. I finally printed it out on stored it so I hopefully wont have to ask them anymore
Old 01-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltlyck2
Or know a way for me to get it sent again?
Both of the links I listed above provide an email contact, but maybe that ought to be updated to: orders@sagetv.com

- Andy
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:49 PM
Sage User

Need Reg Key

Hi,

I'm on a short deadline for a project for my company. we need to use the studio application to create a custom UI for our application demo.

I've already purchased the licensed version but have yet to receive my reg key. Can somebody from Sage contact me and I'll provide my order # and receipt # so you can send it to me.

Regards,

Roland Troisch
Old 01-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Administrator

*merged* See my replies above.

- Andy
Old 01-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Sage User

Still need a reg key

Looks like my post is gone. I'm still waiting for my reg key to be sent to me after purchasing the software. An email was sent to me telling me to check my junkmail folder. it was not there and it wasn't blocked by my corporate server. I sent a response back with multiple other addresses it could be resent to. Please resend today asap as i have a developer and a very large project that is blocked by this delay.

thanks for any help you can provide.

kind regards,

roland troisch
Old 01-12-2006, 08:03 PM
SageTVaholic

You mean this thread?
http://forums.sage.tv/forums/showthr...863#post134863

Sorry I can't help with the key.
Old 01-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Sage Advanced User

For whatever it's worth, I once had that problem with an msn (hotmail) email account. Using another email account cleared everything up. I have no idea where the msn email went, but not to my junk box.

David
Old 01-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandtroisch
Looks like my post is gone.
I merged the threads because this question keeps popping up & it always has the same answers that were given above. I find merging easier than looking for an old post of mine to copy.

Hmmm... I wonder if a FAQ entry was ever made for this...

Edit: OK, there is now a FAQ entry for this. Now I can just refer to that post in the future.

- Andy