SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 06-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

Small number in upper right hand corner

Ok, I was playing with my setting and some how got a small number that shows up in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It is changes from red to green and I have no idea how to make it go away. Any ideas? thanks, Chad
Old 06-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Unless someone knows what it could be right away, what type of settings were you playing with and what is the number? Could you attach a screen shot of it?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Sage Advanced User

Ok, I found out my problem! I was playing with the 5309 code, but at the same time I was overclocking my videocard. I had a setting checked on the ati display for "frame rate display" I unchecked it and now it is gone. Sorry, but this had nothing to do with Sage. Thanks for the fast reply! Chad
Old 06-22-2006, 12:10 AM
Sage Fanatic

Ive seen a small number 2 below the Sage logo in the top left before. I don't know how to reproduce it though. Any ideas Andy?
Old 06-22-2006, 12:15 AM
Administrator

Below the logo, or next to it? If it is next to it, then my guess is that you are using malore's custom menus & you used the Custom4 command, which will toggle between alternate views of something like the SageTV Recordings screen. The number is used to show which alternate view is currently active.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.