SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 09-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Sage Advanced User

Question IR Code (Pronto Format) as in UIRT Helper --> SageTV Format as in Sagetv.properties

How can I convert IR Code (Pronto Format) as in "USB-UIRT Learn Helper Utility" -----> SageTV Format as in Sagetv.properties???

Set as "USB-UIRT + any receiver":
Trying to learn codes for Cyberlink remote (Home Theater 550 Pro) with USB-UIRT I have trouble with the learning. SageTV treats codes from different buttons of the remote as the same (e.g. left and right the same codes and so on...), even though the usb-uirt helper utility show the differences in codes from left and right buttons and others as well... so till guys from sage fix this problem in sensitivity and accuracy of its learning process I wish just manually edit sagetv.properties file and enter codes from usb-uirt helper utility. The question is... how can I convert IR Code (Pronto Format) as in "USB-UIRT Learn Helper Utility" -----> SageTV Format as in Sagetv.properties???

P.S.: ...and different pressing buttons of remote... and distance and all other stuff written on these forums were counted and applied with no luck.
Intel® Celeron® Quad-Core Processor J1900 @ 1.99 GHz; AsRock Q1900M (Intel(R) Chipset (2013-08-01) Ver.9.4.4.1006 Lithography 22 nm; Bay Trail-M/D SOC (formerly known as ValleyView2); RAM 2x4Gb Kingston 1600MHz PC3-12800 DDR3; SSD 128GB & HDD 2TB; SageTV HD200 (Firmware v.20100909 0); Hauppauge HVR-2250 PCI-E; Hauppauge HD PVR-1212; USB-UIRT; Win7Ultimate SP1; FireFox v.41.0.2; SageTV v.9.0.4.224 (STV v.2015101301); VLC v2.2.1; JRE v.1.8.00_73