SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > General Discussion
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

General Discussion General discussion about SageTV and related companies, products, and technologies.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:01 AM

2 days and no email with key!

Ok, i bought this on the 19th and it's now been 2 days. My CC has been charged but i haven't gotten a single email about my order, nor the key!

online said it was instant!
Old 12-21-2006, 01:11 AM
Sage Icon

It usually is instant. Check your spam folders, often the emails get caught in the filters.

IF not, then send an email to orders@sagetv.com and ask them to resend your keys.

Clients: 1 MediaMVP, 1 Placeshifter Client, & 1 SageTV Client.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:23 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ke6guj
It usually is instant. Check your spam folders, often the emails get caught in the filters.

IF not, then send an email to orders@sagetv.com and ask them to resend your keys.
You may also want to include your phone number - if the key email was caught in your spam filter, their reply messages may also get caught in your spam filter. I bought an upgrade key on Tuesday and it came in less than a minute.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Sage User

I've sent 5 emails now over the past 2 weeks requesting my v5 key (had to reinstall) and have yet to hear from Sage. My spam folders are clean. Rather concerned as the v6 trial is about to expire (I do have that key), and no word.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Administrator

Did you buy it from SageTV or PC Alchemy?

Anyway... at times, they either don't receive someone's email or the reply doesn't get delivered for whatever reason. (Spam folders aren't the only place emails can end up.) Try using the online support request form (see my sig lines) and include your phone number, as suggested above, in case their replies are getting blocked somewhere. But, don't expect to hear anything over the long weekend.

Edit: you could also include your forum ID so the key could be send via PM.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Sage User

Upgrade License for version 6.0

I apologize for posting to this board about this, but I've e-mailed Sage support several times for over a week with no response.

I ordered an upgrade license for version 6.0 days ago, and still have not received the key. I've never encountered this problem when ordering client licenses in the past, and now the "trial" for 6.0 has ended and now I can't even run Sage any longer.

This is very frustrating, and would like to have a key sent for my order.

Thank you

John
Old 01-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Administrator

(merged with an older topic)

See the FAQ to check your spam filters/folder and see the above comments.

- Andy
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Sage User

I've also checked my spam folders, and nothing is there from Sage. I would love to get the key asap so I can run Sage again.

John
Old 01-04-2007, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Try using a different email address if you can't shut off the spam filtering. Support responded several times to one of the people above, for example, but it was always blocked. I've read somewhere that spam filtering done by some email providers sometimes deletes the email w/o you ever seeing it.

No one else on the forum can look up this information, so I removed the order number from your post.

- Andy
Old 01-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Administrator

BTW: I added a note above that you could also include your forum ID in your email so your email request can be connected to your forum membership & the key might be sent via a Private Message.

- Andy