SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 05-09-2007, 03:01 PM

Trouble watching LiveTV

I have a problem when trying to watch livetv. I'm running version 6.1.7 and have a terratec cinergy 2400i dt card.

Sometimes when I change channel it just gives "no signal", and the signal doesn't even come get back if i restart my computer. I don't know how to get livetv back, but sometimes it fixes itself. I know i have signal cause if I go to channel setup and view there it'll work, or if a use another viewingsoftware. Furthermore, the time it takes to change channel is much longer than it have used to be. Now it takes 10 seconds to change channel.

I have searched through the forum and couldn't find any answer, so does anyone know why sagetv on my computer behaves like this?
Old 05-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Sage Icon

First thing, try 6.1.9.
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 48GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x10TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 3x8TB SATA Array, 1x hdHomeRun DVB-T2 Quattro, IPTV via xTeVe, unRAID 6.8.3, tvHeadEnd for recording back end, Emby
Clients: 3 Nvidia Shields, 3 FireTV, 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients
Old 05-14-2007, 05:02 AM

I found out that one of the tuners shows "no signal", so i assume that sagetv were trying to use "wrong" tuner.

Changing channels now works faster, afted I reinstalled SageTV completely from scratch, but I still cant get the both tuners to work at the same time, so when i try to record something it's impossible to watch another channel without getting "no signal".
I have tried both tuners in Terratec Home Cinema, and they work there.

Does anyone know why i can't get both tuners to work in SageTV?

edit: I was able to get both tuners to work by first create a new channel lineup for the second tuner and then go back to using first tuners channel lineup. is this a bug?
Old 05-14-2007, 05:07 AM
Sage Icon

Are you now using 6.1.9?

I have 6 Terratec tuners working at once, so I've no idea what your problem is I'm afraid. The two FRQ files are the same?
unRAID Server: Intel Core i5 7600K, 48GB DDR4, 2x512GB PCIe M.2 Cache Pool, 2x10TB SATA3 Parity Drive, 3x8TB SATA Array, 1x hdHomeRun DVB-T2 Quattro, IPTV via xTeVe, unRAID 6.8.3, tvHeadEnd for recording back end, Emby
Clients: 3 Nvidia Shields, 3 FireTV, 3 Win10 Pro PC Clients