SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 05-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Arrow Automatic Online Video feed list updates - the first ones have been released

You may recall seeing this STV release note for v6.4.3:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narflex View Post
3. Added automatic updating of online videos properties files -- those properties files are downloaded when updates are available.
I posted an update last night for the Online Video version 2008052901... since it has been close to 24 hours, your system may have already downloaded the new feed list. You can check System Information to see what it lists as the "Online Videos version". If it hasn't been updated, it should do so at some point in the near future when you go to the Main Menu.

(Hmmm... It doesn't display a notification that the update occurred, though... not sure if we'll be adding that change.)

The changes consist of: Added podcast feeds for Showtime shows, Moving Rushmore, Dan Rather Reports, and EPSN The Masters.

The Dan Rather Reports are audio-only and are recognized as such after this afternoon's STV update.

I like being able to update these things. I don't plan to have as many updates after the beta becomes the release version, but I do want to get it all tested during the beta so we know whether the updates will work when they are needed.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 05-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Administrator

Version 2008053001

Another test update: Online Videos update ver. 2008053001 should be automatically downloaded over the next 24 hours.

It has more feeds, including many CBS news feeds, Ted Talks, a few YouTube Channels, and several others.

- Andy
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:04 AM
Sage Aficionado

The automatic download of the 2008052901 feed list seems to have worked here. I'll have to wait and see on 2008053001.

Any chance of getting a feed of Lost? I am an idiot and had my Sage box down last night for testing an h264 issue during the beginning, so Sage didn't automaticlly record and I didn't even think about it until the last ten minutes.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razillian View Post
Any chance of getting a feed of Lost?
I doubt it, but I think you can go to the ABC site & watch it online.

- Andy
Old 06-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Administrator

There was another online video properties update last night to version 2008060502.

The feed updates include:
  • Andrew Zimmern - Home & Garden
  • Cool Mom - Kids & Family
  • Dilbert - Comedy
  • ESPN NBA Dish - Sports
  • Baz Luhrmann: Set to Screen - Entertainment
- Andy