SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 05-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Sage User

Problems with USB DVB-T and Windows 7

I've just set up a new Windows 7 64bit machine, I've installed Sage V7 on it and am trying to use the same DVB-T tuners (all that identifys it is 2-T704J-A3 on a sticker on the back) that I was using on Windows XP with it. The drivers install OK and I can see the USB dual tuners in device manager, the tuners also appear in Sage and I can add them to the list of the tuners, I can do a scan and the channels are detected, but at the point at which it is about to say scan complete it blue screens and reboots. I've also tried a different driver which does allow the scan to go through ok but when have two operations in progress so that the second tuner is being used it instantly comes up with the error shown in the attachment.

I've also just been out and bought a new Kworld DVB-T399U/UR usb dual tuner installed that with the supplied windows 7 drivers and that also comes up with the same error as shown on the attachment when trying to use the second tuner. However the software that is supplied with the usb tuner works fine and can use both tuners at the same time.

You help would be much appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (51.9 KB, 385 views)
Client 2: Media MVP
Client 3: PlaceShifter