SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Sage User

My Movies cannot un pause

Wow. Jsut been reading about the MyMovies for Sage, sounds like the MyMovies guys are very unsupportive which is disappointing for all the work that was put in by Plucky.

I have a problem with the last version of MyMovies not withthe new release. The issue is this. If i am watching a burnt movie then i hit pause and walk away, then come back some time later (I think probably after it goes into screen saver mode) the i click on play i get the busy circle spinning around and arround and basically it does not play and i cannot do anything but turn off the HD200 and back on again.

Anyone else see this?

PS Dissapointed that SageMy Movies sounds like it is on the way out. I thought this was going to be a sure thing.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:42 AM
SageTVaholic

Could be the popup issue that was fixed in the new build...not that anyone can use the new build. Try starting a movie from the default video library and pausing it and see it you get the same issue.

Also mymovies is NOT on it's way out so don't worry. There are just more providers options coming into it soon. It will continue to work with mymovies as of lately they have been supportive still.