SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Studio
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Studio Discussion related to the SageTV Studio application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the Studio software application should be posted here.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:45 AM
Sage Advanced User

Set SeriesID if missing

Is there a way to set missing seriesID's? For some reason BMT is not setting the seriesID of my imported shows. It's easy enough to find the ID but looping through the series for a match but it would be nice if I could write that match to the SageDB so I don't have to look it up on subsequent iterations of the files.

the set metadata calls don't set it as they are just for custom apparently.

thanks

SCP
Old 10-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Sage Advanced User

I noticed I wasn't getting any seriesID when I get info on all media items when running with sage 9 but am getting the seriesID with sage 7. I just posted this issue here:
https://forums.sagetv.com/forums/sho...782#post593782

I am not sure if this is the same thing you are seeing but I listed some code there that shows the issue I am having on Sage 9.

David

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeProject View Post
Is there a way to set missing seriesID's? For some reason BMT is not setting the seriesID of my imported shows. It's easy enough to find the ID but looping through the series for a match but it would be nice if I could write that match to the SageDB so I don't have to look it up on subsequent iterations of the files.

the set metadata calls don't set it as they are just for custom apparently.

thanks

SCP