SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 01-25-2017, 12:34 AM
Sage Expert

BMT Adding Extra Space In Meta Data Lookup

I'm having a little trouble getting BMT to recognize a certain title/series. The file name is: DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S01E04.mkv

When I click Discover Defaults in Find Metadata, the title comes up as "D Cs Legends of Tomorrow". The extra space in "D Cs" causes the lookup to fail on tvdb. If that space is removed, the search works properly. I'm guessing BMT is adding an extra space in there due to the capital letters, it assumes they are separate words.

I'm guessing this can be fixed by using Add Matcher, but I'm not sure what to put in for Match Filename Pattern. I did a quick read of that section of the manual, but my various attempts at Regex failed (I think that field uses regex, but maybe that's just the mediatitles.xml file?).

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:22 AM
SageTVaholic

Typically you shows will be organized by folder, so use the foldername as the matcher.
Old 01-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Sage Expert

Hi Stuckless,

I'm still not having much luck. The folder the file is in is named "DCs Legends of Tomorrow". So the path is "D:\Sage\Imports\DCs Legends of Tomorrow\DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S01E04.mkv"

These are the matchers I've tried:

Code:
  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]DCsLegends-.*</regex>
    <title>DC's Legends of Tomorrow</title>
    <metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">295760</metadata>
  </match>
  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]Legends</regex>
  </match>
  <match>
    <regex>[\\/]DCs[\\/]</regex>
  </match>
And still not matching automatically. Any other ideas? If I rename the MKV file and change all of the periods to spaces, it is matched correctly. Is there anyway to have BMT treat periods like spaces?

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2017, 05:57 AM
SageTVaholic

Did you add these using the "Add Matcher" button in BMT? In bmt, once you find the correct metadata for 1 item, use "Add Matcher" select the "match foldername pattern" option and enter the EXACT (copy it from the file path in the dialog) directory name (since that's never going to change), and then select remove duplicate entries, and save.